Dresser grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Smoky024, Apr 16, 2012.

1. I have dresser that is about 34'' wide 17'' deep' and about 41'' high, Ive installed three 24'' gro lux florescent tube lights on the ceiling and installed a computer fan on the back wall for intake air, and im thinking of doing a sog of around ten plants and plan to finish them at around 15'' tall. I wanna use 2 liter bottles with holes drilled in the bottom for drainage with the tops cut off and then transplant into gallon milk jugs cut in half. I'm going to be using soil. im looking for any advice or suggestions and they'd be greatly appreciated since im kind of new to the whole thing. I'm doing it just because i love watching it grow and smoke what Ive done myself,

2. I have no camera and no clue how to upload the pictures sorry man

3. you would be better off with a "passive" intake, or in other words just some holes near the bottom so air can enter...then use your computer fan for the exhaust ...mount the exhaust at one of the top corners because hot air rises.

4. I agree with growsensmokes, you should do prob 4, 1 1/2" to 2" holes and you may want to get another computer fan. I have 2 - 120mm 38 cfm computer fans in a space of my dresser that is roughly 32wx12hx17d and my max temp (3" from the light) is 88, my temp at the floor which is ~10 from the lights is 78.

Are you going to use fluorescent lights for the whole grow?