Dreams

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BillyBreaths, May 16, 2006.

1. Has anybody here ever been high and just chillin there and all of a sudden you get this crazy feeling and you see stuff that you've seen before, but not in life, but in a dream. Not deja vu either. Its like a whole event, the conversation, the place the people your with. Like You had a puzzel laied out and knew what it looked like but not how to put it together. Then all of a sudden it starts putting itself together. I was just wondering if anyone els has experinced this.

2. Nope, but it sounds fun.

3. Damn dude wtf r u smoking?:eek:

4. Awww... man I dont even get dank shit. I dont know, it just happens to me and I dont even remember the dream till the experience happens. I'm also one of the biggest light weights around. I could take 1 hit a be high. I know, its a gift.

5. I get that alll the time..it's kinda trippy haha

6. ditto. trips the hell outta me

7. one time i came up with a theory that dreams show you what's going to happen tomorrow, but hopefully i was stoned then

8. Your high arent you? :p

9. Oh, dude, yeah. Sometimes I'll sit there and something will hit me and it feels almost like i've been there before, or.. something. Not exactly de ja vue because I dont remember any of it, but for some reason something seems familiar. I dont know if thats what you guys are talking about.

10. yeah man, that is dead on what i was talking about

11. i always hear a message when im high as fuck. i dont think ill be able to figure it out until the day i die or something. whats weird is, i used to only hear only a SMALL part of the message. the last time i smoked, i was in my car and when an airplane flew overhead, the booming was formed into words, but they were muffled. i heard 3 voices telling me different things. it was like every other time, but combined and stringed into one sentence you could say. its weird as hell man.