Dreams

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Shawn420, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Has anyone here ever had dreams that came true the following day? Ive had a couple in my lifetime that were eerily accurate. The most recent one was about a month ago. It was the second to last day of school and i didnt have to take classes the next day so i got really high lol. that night i went to sleep and had a dream about my school security guard searching my car. The next day i go to school and smoke during a break i had, then i go to my car at lunch and see a cop waiting and thought it looked odd, soon enough i was approached and they proceeded to search my car (i have a realllllllly good hiding spot). What made this even more weird was that the exact phrase of "whooo my, smells like pot in here bad" was said by the same guy. IM new on the board and just found out about astral projection and lucid dreams and became interested and wondered if this was related.

2. Happens to me all the time.

I will have a dream and the events will come true a few days later and I remember at that specific moment "Hey, I dreampt this would occur." But I think quite a few people have this happen. It is fucked up man.