Dreams.... What do they mean/

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iDA<3 bbY, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT ZOMBIES TAKIN OVER THE WORLD?
    IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN GET SUPER BLAZED AND GO TO BED
    AND I DREAM BOUT MY TEETH FALLING OUT.. ALMOST EVERYNITE I DREAM BOUT IT>???
    ANYONE ELSE WHO DREAM OF THiER TEETH FALLING OUT

2. #2 Smalls, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Where I live they say that dreaming about your teeth falling out means death or a funeral. :eek:

3. okay, no dude. thats pretty creepy.. i dream about badass shit, like taking showers on mars, one of my most memorable ones.
    although once in highschool, i went to school all shroomed up and i started seeing people as zombies, shit freaked me out, it was pretty cool though, nothing like a good shroom trip.

4. they say dreaming about your teeth falling out represents a feeling of powerlessness or vulnerability.

its actually a common dream to have, search it on google.

5. Yea that teeth dream is ALOT more common then ppl would think.

Dreams are pretty much your subconcious trying to speak to your waking self through a dmt-like trip filled with symbols and crazy impossible shit that makes zero sense. Lucid dreams are the most enjoyable though.:D

6. Believe it or not, this isn't DreamCity.

7. Shit man, I have no idea. I asked my intro to psych professor about my dreams and he just looked at me like I was an idiot.

I've had some nutty dreams though, that's for sure.

8. wtf...who asked you??????????????/

9. holy shit...i literally had a dream like 2 weeks ago about my teeth falling out, no joke

10. yea! :smoke:

11. Well, this would be belong in the spiritual section, dawg.

12. The teeth dreams have nothing to do with death or dying.

They're an obvious symbolic dream of "great change" in your life. I've had them a LOT and always around when major things were happening.

13. Nah it is a real life story it counts.

I have had some weird dreams never about my teeth falling out though.

14. Yeah but it's superstition, at least here. Like and old wives tale.

15. i have a dream book that ill look in to help tell you about your dreams :D
    ....but im too high right now

16. why are you not banned yet, since when was posting gucci mane lyrics a real life story you probably dont even smoke kush op, you probably smoke dirt regs

17. I don't think posting lyrics is enough to get one banned

18. Boom ten seconds of google searching.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life.

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

19. Look at the left side of your keyboard, you will see a key that says "Caps lock" try pushing it.

20. Not long ago I had a dream that I robbed a bank and when I dove for a bag of money, I got shot in the back point blank while I was sliding on the ground. I died or something..

Last night I had a dream that David Bowie for some reason came to my house and hung out in my kitchen all day. I greeted him wearing Pink Floyd PJ's and he hated me forever. I have some strange dreams.