Dreams about the herb...

Discussion in 'General' started by bestdragon2001, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I searched for a thread like this and didn't find anything, so do you guys ever actually dream about weed? If so post up a description of your dream to share with the rest of the forum!

Here is my dream...

Yesterday in business class the teacher was going over notes. I fell asleep and started dreaming that i was walking through this forest of pot that had plants that were at least 30 feet tall and had buds as big as me. It was amazing, but suddenly I woke up. You know how you feel like you have a freaking heart attack when you wake up? Yeah, it was like that except i spazzed pretty hard and kneed the shit out of the bottom of my desk and i woke up to everyone starting at me haha.

So lets hear them!

2. Heh I wish, dealt with a bad opiate addiction quite some time... been clean for quite a while but they still invade my dreams.

3. I had a dream where i had a massive bag of weed, and my mum found it and burnt it all...I was very upset but i suppose i still would of got high :smoke:

4. Last night I dreamed I had just bought this big ass bag of regs. It must've been at least 2 Os, anyway for some reason I had to walk through town with it in my hand I guess I didn't have pockets. People were everywhere so I was just palming it and hoping they wouldn't notice. Eventually I was being chased.

5. had a dream where my whole backyard was full of plants and i was like[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDROlOG3-s&feature=related]YouTube - Half Baked[/ame]

6. i dreamed i was fucking a chick in my future grow room on a mattress in the corner while a stereo was blasting.

I had the smell sense goin, heard ghostwriter playin, bitch was bangin....literally going to turn that dream into a reality, I SHIT YOU NOT.

HEAR ME NOW GC, I WILL MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE!

7. I have a re-occuring nightmare (though I rarely actually wake up from it) of me getting busted. I normally recall these nightmares probably twice a month.

8. Ive run out and ive had a dream about finding nugs.

Also I had a dream my bowl broke D:

9. #9 BurnAFewDown, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha lol at this

10. I blaze it in my dreams a lot.

More than I do in real life.

11. Just had one the other night. Pretty funny, dream within a dream. Also I can't smoke cuz I'm trying to get a job.

My dream: was chillin with some friends who were smoking weed outa a hooka, I told them I couldn't smoke but I would chill with them. In the dream I fell asleep cuz I was bored, in that dream I was in the exact same spot (wtf?) but I ended up smoking and right after I started freaking cuz I wasn't supposed to, I then woke from that dream back into the first dream and went, "oh thank god it was only a dream" and continued to chill with my friends. I then awoke back into real life confused as fuck cuz I had a dream within a dream.

Inception shit right ther!

12. Haha had another last night, dreamed I had a half Oz of some dank. Smoking it outa a vape (which I don't own one or ever even used one so that was random) with some friends in my living room (which was awesome cuz I live with my parents so that would never actually happen). Then someone yelled that the cops were coming, so I hid everything deep in a storage shed, then my ass hole friend said he was just kidding so we kicked him out in the rain and kept blazing 8)