Dreaming

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Apr 3, 2014.

1. What's some badass dreams y'all have experienced while ultra baked? Me personally don't remember shit for dreams because I go to bed so late and have to wake up early. But what about other stoners

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've been practicing lucid dreaming. Most of the time they just turn into fantasies. :)

3. Cannabis decreases my dream recall and lucidity during a dream...That's one of the only areas I notice a reduction in mental power.

Weed doesn't get me high in my dreams when I'm smoking though so it's usually a trigger into a LD which is nice. It gets me high when I'm not smoking so it still feels real lol.

4. Weed use does tend to decrease the ability to have/remember dreams.

Now that I quit I have mad dreams. Like the other day I dreamed that a wax demon lived in my attic and started to take forms of people I loved. At first I didn't know it was a demon made of wax but then I saw my Dad and then the wax demon took the form of my Dad and there was two dads. Throughout the dream I was trying to escape and be safe and ended up smashing it with a bat, did no good. Locked it in a shed and burned it down, did no good. I hid in a Church seeking help from the Demon, did no good. Eventually I woke up! 

i hate those dreams where you are running from something and no matter how hard you try they keep coming. I had a Jason Voorhis dream last night, no matter how fast I ran he always caught up, walking the whole time!!! :p

6. #6 FlawlessMagnum, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I'm on a t break so my dreams are fucking vivid and weird as fuck lol....last night's dream was ultra crazy.

It started out me opening a secret passage way under my toilet to a secret room where a bunch of my friends were hanging out. We start bs' ing about how we wanna get out of America. So my cousin says he knows about a secret island where people just go and chill and never have a worry in the world.
    So we take a boat ride through a crazy storm to this island and we get there and it's all good to start. Then we're on a hike and weird things start to happen. Our guides start like forcing us to work and they all have hatchets saying if we don't work bad things are gonna happen. At this point it's just me and my cousin and a group of strangers. And I'm like Fuck no I'm here to chill not work.
    So I jump one and take his hatchet and rip his shirt in the struggle and he's got a nazi uniform on underneath. I stand up and I'm like I ain't fucking working. Any of you fuckers come near me I'mma put u down.
    So the guide send these kids with machetes at me and I'm like I'm warning you and kick one in the face. Then things just get calm and they walk back to the main camp and we follow a short distance behind.
    That's when it comes into my mind that this is a nazi recruitment camp and they're trying to train us to be nazi's.
    We get back to the main house and my step mom's family is there (weird). And I'm trying to tell them it's a nazi camp we gotta get the fuck outta here. And there all like shhhhh you're gonna get in trouble.
    Then an old lady comes in and says the supply ship sank so we wouldn't have supplies for awhile and I'm all suspicious cause we were planning on leaving on that boat.
    Then I went to the bathroom and the toilet was fucked up. Every time I would lift the seat it would flush and spray water all over me. My step cousin knocks on the door and is like come on its prayer time before dinner. And I'm like I don't care I'm atheist.
    So I walk out and theyre all praying and I just kinda ignore it and the lady saying the prayer is going through a bunch of different Gods and everytime she gets to one she says it sarcastically like she don't give two shits about it. Then she gets all serious and starts praying to lucifer.
    So after that I'm sitting on the brick in front of the fireplace and the guy I jumped and took his hatchet starts walking up with hatchet in hand and I'm like you here to give me my hatchet back and he tried to throw it by my head into the fireplace and I caught it out of the air. Everyone goes oooohhhhhhh. And I woke up lol

Fucking weird.

7. Haha i had a michael myers dream just like that once! 

Sometimes I find the dreams fun, like bashing in a wax demons skull with a bat. Only thing NOT fun about it was finding out it was useless and it was immortal  :laughing:

8. #8 NoghriB, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Edit: wrong thread lol

9. Yup i'm in the same boat as most people; No dreams under chronic use.

10. Smoking makes you not able to dream. Smoked everyday last year, didn't dream once. Haven't smoked in 2 months, have dreamt every day

11. Smoking definitely decreases your ability to dream and remember those dreams after you awake, but nevertheless you still dream all throughout your sleep. Hell, even when people aren't getting high on a regular basis they're still dreaming even if they don't have much of a recollection of those dreams in the morning. 

12. Agreeing with the above statements....had few and far dreams I could recall while I was smoking daily, but once I stopped for a t break, shit went through the roof. Very lucid dreams that were very intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah I keep getting vivid dream after vivid dream. Time to wake up...nope I'm sleeping another 4hrs *proceeds to dream up more delirious masterpieces*...miss important activities. Dang. *proceeds to repeat aforementioned process multiple days in a row* LOL. 

I've regained my matter manipulation skills too which is fun. Flying and Apparating skills seem to come and go though lol. Still been enjoying the delirium and Cannabis tbreak vivid dream blowback effect probs another week :)

Yes I'm on a tbreak lol...been such a long time since my last one...on day 9. Get like an afterglow waking up for quite a while.

B6 leads to a release of a bunch of choline while you're sleeping...kind of a cheat code to better dream recall. Great for Cannabis use. Obviously can't do it too often. Or sleep deprivation ha. Calea Z, Choline supps, Galantium, and Mugwort are pretty easy to aquire as well. Choline and B6 are at most Grocery stores.

Definitely good to overcome weed fog. Idk if we can discuss this stuff so I can edit later if need be.

Sweet dreams...

14. Sadly I very seldom remember the dreams I have.. Even when I smoke.

15. Sometimes I lay in bed and listen to music before I go to sleep and depending on the song, it can send me to another world, it is hard to recall what was happening at the time because it was just so intense.  I did have this one dream once and I was at this skate park with a friend and it was a giant bowl at least 2x2 football fields and there were these colorful tiles that would change colors while you were skating on them.  There was much more to it but I cant remember it all, pretty awesome though haha

16. I've been on Nootropics for some time now and you can get some crazy vivid dreams of them. But all my dreams turn to sex instantly anyway! I had one crazy funny dream when I was high before though I remember I was a super villain that had the ability to make people fat, But it was funny because I could make parts of people fat like a 12 stone arm or ass. Lmfao it was so random!

17. Recently, I've had some dreams I'm somewhat conscious for. I had a dream where I was in a video game world and there was this cliff I had to scale to get further. I remember shimmying to the safe spot but fell off and died once, so I respawned and did it right. But the real cool part was when I fought a couple of skeletons. I had this leather/mail armor on, a bow in my hand, and a sword on my back. There was this small canyon I had to pass through, but there were two skeletons standing next to each other on the other side. So I ran towards the skeletons and shot my arrow at the one on the right, then I let out a war cry and pulled out my sword while still charging toward the skeletons. When I got closer I did this move where I vanished into smoke and appeared behind the skeleton. I struck the skeleton with my sword but the other one hit me with its sword so I died and respawned. This time I threw the bow to the side after I shot my arrow and countered the other skeletons sword swing. I remember before trying the second time consciously thinking what I was going to do different the second time and I felt like I was actually fighting the skeletons.

18. When you "died", did you regain consciousness?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I love havin dreams!

Last week I had a dream where I was flying down this bridge goin over 200MPH....low to the ground in total control. Could here and feel the wind hittin my body....was scared if I started to lift up the wind would catch under me n throw me off the bridge...thats how fast I was goin lol After the bridge.....I started flyin higher and avoiding tops of light poles n shit and ended up flyin into a pool of my friends and wakin up.

Somethin I'll never forget!!!

20. Can't even explain it man. I was literally controlling my dream and fucking any bitch I want. Lmao it felt real

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉