Dream Smoke Spot

Discussion in 'General' started by Sportstoner21, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Let's hear about your dream smoke spot. Where is it? Who with? What kind of foods exc. Let's be descriptive for all of us stoned people:)

2. Well my taste can change but id love to sit at the top of a skyscraper look around the city at night (lets say vegas or tokyo or toronto) with a blunt in my hand and a fine ass girl next to me and i would be in a suit and she would be in a dress and it would be after a looong night of partying haha then i would go bang her of course

another tight one would be to go back to my home country of afghanistan and just find some peaceful hills or mountain tops or trees to chill at and chief a blunt while enjoying nature

god im high

3. Probably in a penthouse on the last floor of the Empire State Building. I bet they got room service too.

4. Someplace secluded, free of stress, where I can disappear for a few hours and no one will notice.

5. Already found it, blades. :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. a doors concert in 1967 or 68. course, i'd need to be trippin like jim too....

edit: oh, you want descriptive...a concert for the doors, smoking lots of weed and trippin on acid, in the front row fucking going cray with jim. thats as descri[tove as im getting right now lol

7. I'd love to smoke in Breckenridge, CO again. Such a beautiful little town.

I'd like to build a small shack on a beach with trees all around it, on an island way out out in the middle of the ocean. I would grow weed and food, spear fish, and smoke down all day. :)

8. OK

1. LA
    2. Penthouse
    3. City view(Night time)
    4. Squeaky clean floor to ceiling windows
    5. The best bud Cali has to offer.
    6. No one else except the person that stares back at me from the mirror from time to time
    7. Lobster, shrimp, steak, champagne, cheesecake, fridge full of assorted drinks, and a wide variety of my favorite candies
    8. A 60 inch LED TV
    9. PS3 with a variety of games
    10. Laptop
    11. A big comfy ass recliner
    12. Oh! And a king sized bed to pass out on

Boss.

9. Always wanted to get high as fuck under a clear night full of stars with the girl of my dreams.
    And
    Smoking at a dock watching the sunset
    And
    At a beach bonfire with good friends

10. Back when I was in Alaska, there was this mountain overlooking a glacier...

[​IMG]

11. Sick spots guys!

My dream spot would be at the top of a fire tower overlooking Minnesota's beautiful land!

12. Id love to kick it in the oval office, puffin a blunt in obamas chair, gettin all the secret service stoned from my patriotic hotbox. Thatd be a hell of a story

13. Playboy mansion.

14. I'd really like to smoke in the mountains (never been) or in some unbelievably beautiful place in South America...

For me, outdoors is the way to go. C'mon guys. A penthouse?

In a penthouse there are granite counter tops, huge custom tiled showers and baths, luxurious gigantic beds, and couches fitted with the most expensive linens... but is that really all that special? You had to be taught that these materials are superior and highly sought after... they aren't ACTUALLY special. Granite or limestone, they're still just hard substances found in the earth's crust. Silk or cotton.... they're still just fabric made from nature. WE decided to make certain objects more valuable than others, but that doesn't actually mean that they are.

But....
    Even if you had no prior knowledge or information about a landscape, it could still take your breath away.

Attached Files:

15. Pink Floyd concert in the late 60's/early 70's

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably not a "dream spot" but I've smoked at Promenade park a few times..so great at night :smoke:

17. Thanks guys! Imagining all these right now is so much fun I'm soo baked. Anyways mine would probably be in the top room of a really nice hotel in Vegas or some other big city with my closest buddies and girl right next to me. We would be lookin at the view at night, playin some music, and order all the room service we want.

18. Back Porch on my retirement house in Alabama. Don't have one yet, but would be great to have.

Somewhere in the country, kinda distant from the city. Have a big as field in the back to over look, with open skies to see the stars. Would be perfection to have.

19. Mount Bosavi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5xoqPTjPs]Lost world of fanged frogs and giant rats discovered in Papua New Guinea - YouTube[/ame]

20. Tall ass building on a beach overlooking the ocean/lake and the city.

Beach is all mine, boat that I can take out too.

Me and my boys, just chillin' out, and we'd have the girls show up when we felt like it.

We'd post up on the top of the building and see the city, the ocean, and wonder about the enormity of it all, and then we'd get silly. Run around the hallways, mess with the elevators.

Go out into the boat, just chill in the middle of the water and smoke some J's.

Pizza with cheese crust from Papa Johns, some good beer or some soda, or some plain water. Sour gummi worms, some Tostito's with the salsa.

A fucking lamb chop. Like the one my dad makes.

Man...I wish that that place existed, or that it could for a day.

My buddies place comes the closest, and we're just hopin' that 4/20 he gets everyone out of his house.