Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dream More on T-Breaks??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FlannelPajamas, Feb 12, 2010.

1. When I don't smoke, I dream on a nightly basis.

When I smoke, I dream maybe once every two weeks.

Anyone else experience this?

Either way, I fall asleep a lot easier after a nightly session several hours before bed.

2. Oh my god yes. I used to have horrific nightmares when i was on probation. I really am not just saying this for the sake of discussion on a forum. I literally dreamt that cops were banging at my door and I woke up in a panic got dressed and ran down stairs to relaizes i was dreaming.

Then I violated on some bullshit, went to jail, and suprisingly in jail had great dreams about the outside. I did my time, said fuck probation and Ive smoked almost every day since.

3. Yeah I heard thc can have some sort of inhibiting effect on your dreams.

I still dream when I go to sleep stoned, I just don't remember the details as much really.

It's like i'm still observing them, but with less of an awareness lol, but idk.

N yeah I noticed when I stop smoking weed for like a week or whatever the case may be, I remember my dreams real easily and It's like i'm more aware of the dream, more vivid and it's really easy to recall.

So yeah I think weed does have an affect on our dreams.

4. If I smoke:
    I don't dream at all, or occasioanlly very very very vague memories of dreams. (Obviously I dream I just don't rememeber)
    If I don't:
    I dream all the time, extremely vividly it's almost worth the t-break

Yes, thc will crush your dreams, it's a known fact it postpones REM i'm pretty sure.

Anyways order some Calea (Dream Herb)
    That's what I did! I'll let you know how it works out!

5. Yeah lol i've taken t-breaks just to dream again lmfao :smoke:

But yeah man tell us how that dream herb works because i've looked into that but never got around to buyin it.

6. I'd have to agree with everyone. If I don't smoke then I pretty much do not dream. Three days into a t-break is when I could start recalling dreams.

7. Doesnt seem to affect my dreaming besides the fact that I have the most random/insane dreams after toking.

8. i know what you mean because i barely dream of anything since ive been smoking

9. absolutely.. since i haven't been smoking i dream almost nightly. the content varies.. but when i was smoking daily i'd just fall asleep and wake up whenever.

10. Same. Ive been smoking some DIGGITY dank lately but ran out 2 days ago and last night I had a fuckin scary dream, glad i woke up.
    But the 360 days a year I smoke i might get a handful of dreams. But if im high its more likely that ill kinda get that feeling like your dreaming but you just started to fall asleep.
    A couple of weeks ago i was seriously baked and it was like 2am and my gf started giving me head and i closed my eyes and for awhile i was positive that i was gettin dome on a beach on an island in the Caribbean or somn. Then i opened my eyes and realized i was still in my room

11. yea, its the one thing that i like about not smoking...i have some crazy and intense dreams...very lucid too...i miss that..

12. I think that you always "dream." I think you don't always remember it though. And you probably don't even think about it because you are going to bed high? IDK but I know I dream all the time, I rarely ever remember them tho.