Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dream herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedst, Nov 20, 2009.

1. has anyone tried dream herb and for those of you who dont know what t is it is an herb obviouslt that u smoke before u go to sleep and u can controll yur dreams (supposedly) and they will be more vivid.

i tried once but i didnt smoke enough and it was horrible. i got like 1/4 ounce for free and ended up throwing it away for some dumb reason but i might get some depending on what happens here

so my question is fact or fiction and if u have tried it how was it and what happened

2. Holy fuck man where did you get it I'd love to try something like that.

3. If it's real I want some. Although I might be afraid I might like it better in my dreams and never wake up.

4. ill have to ask my cousin he got it and also got an ounce of salvia for 1 cent no lie bid on it on ebay and no one else did but his friend did it and said it was true. i just want to make sure

5. My friends said that they've had some fucked up dreams after smoking weed, so it might be legit. I'm doubting it's specific purpose it to do that though.

6. Whenever I get into a pattern of smoking every night then suddenly go to sleep sober you can get some pretty vivid dreams.

7. You can infact control your dreams without the aid of "dream herb."

It's called lucid dreaming, and it's one of the coolest experiences if you can manage to do it.
    Lucid dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I'm sure any stronger strain could further your ability to do so, or make your dreams more vivid.

8. ha ha i no all about lucid dreams but i still wanna know if he dream herb still works

9. never heard of it

10. same here.

11. i stopped smoking a lil ao and kept having dreams that people were chasing me it was weird three nights in a row all of them ppl were chasing me but that were always diff ppl

12. Calea Zacatechichi? I own a half ounce of this herb, and when i smoke it before bed i just dream more frequently, but not so much lucid dreaming. It adds very strange effects to the dreams you have.

Deffinitely recommended to all of you to try.