DrChronic order intercepted!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pooflingaz69, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Recieved my package 6 days after order. I noticed it had been ripped open! :mad: Looked inside to find a nice little letter from our buddies at customs. Intercepted Cannabis Seeds!! This was sent to the lower midwest, btw. Also they sent me a nice little xerox copy of a USDA newsclipping about importing illeagle plants... Oh well. Try again in a few months i suppose.... Good luck to all you guys with pending orders!

2. sometimes i wonder if the companies themselves dont put those papers in there and just keep your money...

Thats why i jerk my ass to amsterdam if i ever needed seeds.

3. That sucks bro. I made an order 2 weeks ago and git it in less than 10 days from the Doc.

4. mind taking a picture of that letter/xerox?

5. A friend of mine just had his order from the doc taken as well,.... north midwest area.

Fuckin blows

6. Doc's legit man, not cool saying he'd just rip someone off.

Talk to him and see if he'll help you out w/ a resend discout or something. And no need waiting a few months, just get em sent to a different address.

7. I would if I still had it, man! I burned it just to be safe... But i can tell you what was on it. Simply it was a paper with the name of the (officer?) who was assigned to inventory it, a description of what was inside, and a statement of why it was taken. It seemed VERY non-threatening, almost as if i may not have known why they were confiscated!

8. that blows dude. do you not have a local hydtoponics store you can buy them from? my local sells everything ive ever heard of on here, even a few G-13 crosses (one day when I have the money, near £200 per seed lol)

9. Nah in america nobody sells mj seeds at the "local store" :)

10. hey guys i ordered my seeds 15 days ago and i received them wasnt sure cuz when i ordered it said they didnt ship to the us i im in oklahoma but now kinda scared to order again if customs is on to it

11. you do realize this thread is two years old?

12. even though its 2 years old still bullshit cause they dont just rip packages open and leave them open they have red tape.

13. Aaaaah, I love canada, I can drive for an hour to T.O. and grab some at one of the seed banks, or Giver all the way to B.C. :p

14. Lucky fucker, I wish seeds were in driving distance for me :p Been tryingfor a while to find someone who has a medical card to take a drive with me and help me get some clones. Maybe I could dissapear for 2 days and go to canada instead.

15. yes they do rip them open, and nowhere in there did it say it wasnt taped up.. its just that they tape it up after ripping them open so the fact it was is unnoticeable.

16. Ha Ha I did not notice until u pointed that out. Must be burnt

17. same thing happend to me maybe but i think dr.cronic just ripped me off cause i dident get no letter or anything like that

18. so they just took them? that would be cool with me just as long as they dont charge me with something