drchronic no longer shipping to the us

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by morbazon420, Jan 5, 2008.

1. I just went to the dr site and now they have a banner that says they no longer shipp to the us .now what ? what other site are good that ship to usa?

2. man they have ben the shit for years and now this wtf.have you had any xp with those 2 you listed?

3. I order my seeds from weedseeds.net the come discreetly packaged in cd cases from the UK, i ordered seeds and they came in less than a week on more than one occasion, they also have a decent selection '' not quite as big as the dr.'' and the prices are very good too.

4. I just ordered from www.seedboutique.com and they got here in like 6 days... Excellent rep from me!

5. Holy crap, that's crazy. I just got my beans from him a couple days ago. Yet it still says he takes USD for payment at the Maybe it's just for show.

6. OMG IF ITS TRUE I'M GUNNA CRY!

oOo I just checked his other site (cannabean.com) and it looks like it still ships to the US

HAHA KICK ASS!

7. yeah this looks like a good site as a replacement for dr.chronic

8. once again cannabean is the docs other site and is still shipping to the us... common guys lol

same selection and prices

9. i thought he only said that on there for show, i heard people still ordered to the us when it said that, have you tried to order to the US?

10. cannabean is pretty good, and the same company i think. i'll bet that the dr is just putting that banner there for show. i'll bet most of their business comes from the usa.

11. I just recieved white widows from dr.chronic today and i ordered while the website said they were closed for the holidays..got shipped from the uk office and i got them in about 6 days woot!...and i hope this is not tru about not shpping to us

12. damn, i'm glad i got my last order a week ago.

13. Just checked on the Doc's forum (www.hg420.com)and yes, it is true. The Doc, like many other seed retailers, is afraid that he, like Emery, might face extradition to the Nazi States of America, even though what he is doing is not illegal in his own country. The US puts great pressure on other countries to help in it's insane war on drugs. Now he may still ship some and just be trying to stay safe, I don't know.
    Americans, if you want to help then in November vote out the collection of neo-facists, control freaks and religio-maniacal POSs that the Republican party has become. The Bushites have, in a few short years, turned the GOP from a party that stood for individual freedoms to one that stands for the elimination of freedoms. They have turned their country from the much admired bastion of liberty that it was during to the cold war to the much reviled menace to the planet that it is today. Only the voters can change this.

14. for the US he was fine but as for Australia he got cought out last year and has been down hill since then everybody knwos about his forum how posts get deleted if orders go missing.

NirvanaSeeds just changed their packaging last July they r still fresh.

Sad to hear about dr chronic but the day had to come soon and the USA is cracking down and same with australia on the internet illegal activity child pronography etc because its NOW Government responsability b 4 no one cared about the internet.

15. the only thing we need to worry about is How secure is my IP logging on this site? what is my privacy for this site?

Overgrow.com got shutdown and this could be the next target we have 10000's of members and well how do we know we are safe?

Will GC Hold information from the police about us? Thats a crime itself?

I dont want no feds knocking at my door for illegal activity thats for sure...

when overgrow got shut down about 70 members got investigated :\

On Monday evening, resident of Montreal Richard Calrisian, the owner of the four websites, was contacted by his web service providers in Vancouver where his servers were situated. They told him that there may be a problem, regarding a police investigation. RC told his provider to shut down the websites immediately.

Within hours, the police (it's unknown what kind of police) apparently entered the server site in Vancouver with a warrant and apprehended the hardware that housed the four web sites.

In the early morning of Tuesday, police in Montreal moved in and arrested RC, his wife, family members and an unknown number of employees.

this just shows once they attack a site or series of sites u have little time to shut it down and GC DOES NOT DELETE ANY POSTS this can ALL be used as information against us in a way..

This site sells just the same as others...

16. you make a huge point and are starting to worry me but were not really distrubiting on this site just talking and helping each other out

17. I just hope someone decides to make a post "The best of GC" which has all the RIGHT information about soils, lighting, cloning, harvesting, ph, ec, curing, seedlings, and pics of troubled plants alll this info is on here but scatterd would be good to mate "The Ultimate grow guide" would only take a couple of days with everyone's help INCLUDING admins to keep it nice and tidy and then we would have all the info within a few pages long we could all print it out so if we ever get stuck we have it to help us.