Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drawing while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by S0BE, Apr 8, 2010.

1. #1 S0BE, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    Ive never had the chance to do this. It seems like it would be fun though cause i would focus so much into it, and idk, lol. Ive always been good at drawing (not trying to brag) so drawing when im blazed just seems like fun.

If you've done this, how was it?

Another idea about drawing. This part probably shouldnt go here, but the first part of this thread does. Next time i do salvia (only goin to be my 3rd time) im going to TRY to draw. I say try cause both times i tripped BALLS and wasnt even in this world/life, lol. So trying to draw would be crazy and looking at the drawing after would be funny as shit because it would have nothing to do with anything.

Ill take a pic of the pictures i draw and upload them on this thread as soon as i draw them, which will hopefully be in the next day or two. Lol.

2. i drew once, was fun but not as fun as playing video games imo, i think i still have it here somewhere, best idea is to sit down with a big paper and a shitload of markers.

3. Ill upload some of my pics I have a hard time focusing and they look all out of porportion...

I copied a conan comic cover page once in hot pink crayon once when i was high still not sure why

4. That reminds me of this video on YouTube that's relevant to the discussion...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JPfnJVEr8E]YouTube - Writing A Letter To Congress on Salvia[/ame]

I always get a laugh out of this! :D

5. Drawing while being blazed would be fun and chill.

If i even remember i have a drawing utensil when im on salvia the drawing would turn out funny as shit.

Im using crayons though, so i dont stab myself with a pencil if i trip balls again and dont even realize that im holding somehting. Or if i think im in a plain white room, in the floor instead of being in the woods, but thats another story.........

LOL.

6. I've done it more than once and its fun as hell as long as you have an idea of what you wann draw before you get baked than its all good. Otherwise i kinda just zone out lol

7. I drew on paint on my computer stoned once.
    This was the result D:

[​IMG]

8. such an epic drawing ^

9. Someone turn this into a high res photo that I can use as a background.

10. LOL YES! That makes my drawin so much better!

11. ive gotta post some pics up here..drawing while high is one of the best things ever ! you imagination runs wild ! lol

12. I didn't get a chance I draw high, but I have a pIc I drew on salvia. Or atleast tried to draw, I'll put it up in this thread tomorow.

13. Im a graffiti artist, and I absolutely LOVE to get ripped and draw out a nice piece.
    I also love to smoke before I go out and do pieces, it makes me feel WAY more into the art.

14. i draw stoned all the time. i feel as if ideas flow more freely while i'm high and can transfer those ideas onto paper easier

15. I love driving while high. :smoking::smoking::smoking: