Drawing I thought I'd post up, and give me ideas!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Havok Se7en, Aug 29, 2011.

1. It's been a while since I posted a drawing up, so I figured I'd post this one :eek:

The 1st one is a "remake" of the original, which was for an ex-girlfriend a while back.

The left one is pen and ink on bristol paper, and the one on the right is acrylic and sharpie on chip board.

Pretty amazing what trippy ideas weed can give you. :smoke:

Anyone else have any ideas of illustrations for me to work on? I'm currently working on one that's an 'anatomy' of a dragonfly, but I am new to cool ideas. Peace

And if you don't believe I made it, I can post a picture of it on the wall, with an object of your choice.

Attached Files:

2. Awesome work!! very trippy, you should sell this stuff I would buy stuff like that.

3. fish are very cool. do some mahi mahi or like tuna or something cool liek that. I would buy that shit.

4. I've already done a goldfish. :wave:

Its the same medium/surface as the pyramid, with watercolor.

I feel as though I shouldn't have put the bubbles in the background though, they look too... Doodle-ish?

Attached Files:

5. They look great actually, what's wrong with adding doodle-ish looking elements to a mainly realistic piece? I think it adds more character to the picture as a whole