dramamine

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaos, Feb 17, 2003.

1. yea i got a hold of 10 of these 50 mg pills of dramamine and i feel good but i dont see any hallucinations people have.. any advice?

2. smoke weed?

you probably wont get any worthwhile effects off 10.. maybe youll see a shadow that isnt there or something will move around a bit

..i guess just stare at shit and watch the shadows

3. yea i saw exactly what you said..shadows and shit..but i had a WEIRD ass dream that seemed almost real..and i did have on hallucination. I saw a mushroom come out of my wall and started dancing then disappeared. Hmm...I think next time I should do 12 or more. What do you think I should do?

4. when I did it I took a whole bottle of that travel size they sell in gas stations and I saw the scariest thing ever! It was about 3Am and I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I looked over at the houses across the street and I could have sworn I saw a HUGE dragon climbing over the houses toward me! Scared the hell out of me! I was too scared to go anywhere so I sat there and smoked my cigarette...then I realized that it wasn't actually going anywhere...it was just trying to climb over the building over and over again...then it disappeared...very scary man :p

5. ive never bought dramamine from the store, what would be the best brands to get? motion sickness pills etc.?

6. dramamine is the brand name :)