Dragon Lite. HELP!! PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smokinfiree, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Okay so i just barely received my Dragon Lite in the mail. As i was looking thru the device, something black & made from rubber fell out of the battery sleeve. Can anyone tell me what this is please?? :confused:

1350495739023.jpg

2. It's used to keep the battery from constantly making contact with the box.I had taken mine out of my MFLB so I wouldn't always have to keep pressure on it.

3. So it really isn't that neccesary?

Another question: So i inserted the battery into the sleeve and inserted it into the dragon lite. But i didnt put weed in the trench. It started smelling lyk idk lyk burning plastic. Any idea why this happened?

Thanks again.

4. It's recommended to run the battery for like 10-15 seconds just to burn away anything (this is for the MFLB so i'm sure it's the same for the dragon lite.. Also remember the whole thing is made out of plastic (as opposed to wood like the mflb) so keeping the battery in too long (anything more than 20-30 seconds) is a bad bad idea.

5. Ight good lookin' out bro .. lol it sucks tho kuz i just got this thing & i have no bud til lyk nxt week :\

6. Damn that does suck

7. Fuck yea bro. 9 more days till i get payed! :( Any advice on how to use this? Its my first vape so yeaa any info is much appreciated.

8. [quote name='"smokinfiree"']

Fuck yea bro. 9 more days till i get payed! :( Any advice on how to use this? Its my first vape so yeaa any info is much appreciated.[/quote]

If it's anything like the magic flight launch box all you have to remember is not to keep the battery in to long and to charge the batteries for full four hours.

Other than that smoke happy

9. You got a MFLB?
    I actually found alil bit of half burnt bud in my room lol not evn 1/10 of a trench but it was enough to get my eyes kinda heavy lol. I kan only imagine the high with a trenchful of greenz . haa

10. [quote name='"smokinfiree"']You got a MFLB?
    I actually found alil bit of half burnt bud in my room lol not evn 1/10 of a trench but it was enough to get my eyes kinda heavy lol. I kan only imagine the high with a trenchful of greenz . haa[/quote]

Yea I have a mflb. I actually would rather it to the dragon lite just because it's made out of plastic, and the mflb is wood. However for 30 u can't go wrong with the dragon lite

11. how is the Dragon Lite? do u know how it stacks to a MFLB?

12. If I have the MFLB, does anyone recommend I get the Dragon Lite too?

13. Just happened to stumble upon this thread. I've got a Dragon Lite. I like it. Really same as MFLB. Aesthetically, it looks more pleasing to some, but then again others prefer the wooden look of the MFLB. My only *minor* complain is that shaking the Dragon lite some powder ground bud may slip under the lid, but you quickly learn to compensate by holding the sides with your fingers while shaking the box to move the herb around.

I think that the MFLB is the best choice, but if you are on a budget then the Dragon Lite is both really affordable and it does the job. I believe that every cannabis user ought to have two pieces for convenience & portability. A one-hitter with a dugout for smoking, and a MFLB (or Dragon Lite second choice) for vaping. Of course a bong and desktop vape are better, but remember, I said for both convenience (filling & toking a one-hitter from a dugout takes seconds - a filled MFLB can be spontaneously hit in seconds - bongs & desk vapes take time to setup) and portability (no explanation necessary).

14. Totally forgot to mention an IMPORTANT point. For either the MFLB or the Dragon Lite, go and get yourself good batteries. Get the Energizer 2500 NiMH or the Duracells. I wasted money with multiple cheaper batteries until I spent top dollar for the Energizers and Duracells. That works great! Use a fresh battery and you can easily vape to high temps to get at those precious CBDs. Those of you who feel that vaping lacks something are mostly vaping at lower temps. Try higher temps (slow sucking). With a good battery, freshly charged, you can even combust, so be careful. With practice you'll learn to feel/taste when you are at the temperatures you want. Remember, sometimes a low temp (quick sucking) is the effect you want (more energizing, less physical). Going "native" is the best way to use it.

15. Weird... I wrote two posts to this thread, but the first (and longer) post isn't there. Don't feel like retyping everything I wrote, and hope that it'll magically appear sooner or later, but will give a short recap of what I said.

I have a Dragon Lite and like using it. It is basically the same as the MFLB, works the same way, and gets you equally as medicated.

I find the lid of the DL to let bits of herb out while shaking the box, so learn to hold your fingers around the lid while shaking.

Overall I'd recommend the MFLB, but if you are on a budget, or want another portable vape that you don't mind loosing (because it is so much cheaper) then get a Dragon Lite.

The great thing about either MFLB or DL is that they are super portable, small, and convenient to hit within seconds. I think that an MFLB (or DL) along with a dugout & one-hitter should be part of every cannabis user's kit for both convenience & portability.

16. Came back to check if my original post got posted. Nope, I guess it is lost. Oh well :(

One more tip - Grind up your herb real fine and put it in a Tic Tac box. Holds about an 8th, and real easy to dispense into either the MFLB or DL.