Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dragon Cannabis Sugar - An Edible Bonanza

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Feb 1, 2014.

I haven't tried that, smf, but I have made double strength with twice the GD. You'll just have a wetter mix and it will take longer to dry but it works well.  :) 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is there any noticeable smell when making this sugar or cooking with it? 

Nothing other than the brief period when the alcohol evaporates. It has no cannabis smell and the alcohol dissipates quickly. There is no smell while cooking with it either. You may get a little taste of your GD when used in coffee but nothing else. It's excellent stuff.  :)

4. Sam,

Hope you are feeling better.

I remember someone, maybe 40yr smoker or jojo posted a dosing for the dragon sugar.

Do you remember where it. Is?

BTW the link in the another tincture thread does not work.

I tried to find it before I bothered you.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. I have been using a teaspoon full, but less does have an affect.
    No dosing schedule from me, sorry.

:smoke:

6. 40yrsmoker posted it here: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1102315-another-tincture-thread-try-youll-like.html/page-174#entry19307280. He used 1.5 oz per cup or 3 tablespoons. I use 1 oz of GD per cup of sugar and a dose is .5 teaspoon, a strong dose. It's going to depend on the strength of the GD. I'm not sure his conversions are completely correct but close enough to give you an idea. 

Which link isn't working? I just used the Table of contents and that one worked. Let me know and I'll fix it. Can't have things that don't work, now can we?  ;) 

I'm hanging in as best I can and I'll be honest with you, smf, it's tough but this sugar really works well for fast, long lasting and intense pain relief. It's come to my rescue nearly everyday for the bad times. I think you'll be surprised. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. The link that I tried was at the bottom of post # 1 in the main tincture thread. I am using the GrassCity ap for iPad

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

That link opened correctly on my desktop.  :confused_2: 

9. #29 Jojo0420, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Worked correctly for me as well on my iPad but browsing GC using Chrome, not the GC app. My be an app problem.

:smoke:

10. Hate to be that person, but that link to the index doesn't work :/ I know you said previously... ( we can't have things that don't work can we" :p

11. Thank you much, Dabs. Those links were neutralized when GC upgraded their format. The Index used to be in the Blog section but that has been eliminated. I've tried to update those links whenever I can but often have to wait for someone to tell me. I appreciate the help since I've written so much stuff over the years. :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  12. weird question... i'm well aware of the safety concerns when consuming isopropyl alcohol but if the alcohol is being evaporated from the sugar couldn't you theoretically make a green dragon tincture with iso instead of everclear to make the cannabis sugar?

13. The iso leaves behind a residue when evaporated which is why it needs to be purged as a concentrate. When the alcohol evaporates from the sugar it is leaving behind the cannabis oil that is bonded to the sugar crystals. I'm not sure you'd be able to get it purged. I don't know that it would be enough to hurt immediately but all the cautions about iso would still be applicable. I wouldn't advise it but it's your call. :)

14. darn my goal was to create the sugar then dissolve the sugar into corn syrup to create a thc syrup do you know if there's any other way without everclear? can't seem to find ever clear anywhere and ordering online isn't possible sorry for the questions!

15. You can't learn if you don't ask questions. It's the high percentage alcohol that makes it possible and I haven't seen any other methods. What state do you live in, pmg? :huh:

16. michigan i haven't found any alcohol locally that has an alcohol content higher than 50% gin

17. You won't find it in MI if I'm not mistaken. I know a couple of folks that go to Indiana to get it or pick some up when in a state that sells it. If that big ol' lake wasn't in the way then you could go to any of those states to the west and get a stash. :rolleyes:

Someone may see this on the forum and have a source they can help with.

18. ahhhh only if my friend gonna have to figure a new way to make the syrup! wish me luck :)

ignore this messed the reply

19. ahhhh only if my friend gonna have to figure a new way to make the syrup! wish me luck :)

20. Good luck! :sneaky: