Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dr threatens to drop elderly patient over MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cball, May 28, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37381385#37381385]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

towards the end of the video they mention the problem of Dr's not able to recommend purely due to who they work for...

2. If I went off of 17 medications I would have to tell my doctor. I am not going to tell my doctor why I am going to be able to finally get off of percocets - medical marijuana. He will just think as I am telling him that it doesn't work any more, which it doesn't. I won't tell him because I am afraid that if he knows I am going to go on mary jane, he will probably cease to be my doctor because he is a real right wing born again Christian. I have heard others say the same thing about not telling their doctor. I believe this is common.

I can really relate to this lady with the pain and all. I will probably be like her when I am that age. I hope she finds another (better) doctor soon. Thanks for posting this +rep.

Sammy