Dr. Pepper

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Feb 21, 2011.

1. tastes like ass water from a jackass's kangafuckingroo.

anyone else think so?

2. Yeah you're wrong but it's k.

3. wrong sir i am not. because toilet ass is he best way to describe phd pepepr

4. I hate dr pepper... i think its foul i dont know how people can love it :confused:

5. I never tasted the ass water of a kungfukangaroo but it must be fucking good since dr pepper is the best soda out there

6. I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT!!! last summe ri as st my girlfriends house and she had old dr pepper in her pantry. it tasted loike shit of course so i dumped it out on the road and a week later the fucking stain was still there. another week passed that bitch still there. WEIRD

7. Oh how your limited availability teases me. :devious:

[​IMG]

8. if youve tasted dr pepper, youve tasted the ass water of a kungfukangaroo. and i am sorry, but you are the WEKEST LINK

9. you're just too drunk to taste ALL DIFFERENT 23 flavors.

10. the 23 flavors are kangaroo shit and kangaroo fucking ASS

11. You have the weakest taste. Goodbye, and grow some tastebuds

12. So you're telling me that if I buy a pack of kangaroos, then I might never have to fear running out of Dr. Pepper again?

13. i have more taste buds than god.

14. if you can wring the ass juice out of its ass, yo ass may be luckeh

15. God only needs 1 tastebud, and it's a perfect one which he can adjust the range of to make any food taste like whatever he wants. It's all supernatural and shit.

16. I don't know how you are rejecting Gods drink then

17. Doesn't every Taco Bell have that? It's not that good at all.

18. I used to wring the ass juice out of my hamsters when I was a kid. My mom hated the mess, but over time I got pretty good at it.

19. well i was too slow and 3 people replied to me, but i dont feel like multiquoting. but I SHALL SAY.thats what i got

20. Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?