Dr Honeby is back

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 GOLDENBOY, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Thats right guys I said it. He was what made advanced nutes the best. But now hes back with a new line of nutrients for cannabis. Im sooo excited to get his line up. Its Dr Hornby by green planets Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Forgot to say its organic tooSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This is what i use, the medi one is the shit, i switched to their whole line, amazing results

4. love to try it out. my only problem is, I'm always wary of using a product line that has more than 10 different bottles of stuff in it. oh well, i'll try out that starter kit. looks solid enough.

5. [quote name="dishphead" post="19375233" timestamp="1390246387"]love to try it out. my only problem is, I'm always wary of using a product line that has more than 10 different bottles of stuff in it. oh well, i'll try out that starter kit. looks solid enough.[/quote]Anything with Dr Honeby is worth it to me.. they have a organic line up of products. Im not a salesman im just a fan of his work. I get the hole over 10 be wary thing just look at advanced nutes. They take advantage of there customers by putting out to many different products. If you wew to buy AN full line up you'd spend close to a grand. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app