Dr. Grinspoon.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by abrahamx, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Its official. The stork just delivered a bouncing baby Dr. Grinspoon sprout. Cant wait to grow this thing out. :hello: :D :p :smoking: :wave:

2. Such an interesting plant. I've always had the urge to grow one out, but it seems like the yield would be such a fucking bummer.

I think most people would see it and doubt that it's even weed haha.

3. So interested in what comes of this... are you starting a journal or what abe?

4. It reminds me of an Exodus Cheese variety I grew last year. Congratulation on your score - the choice of a true connoisseur. Growing your own is about the very highest quality - not yield; I'm sure you'll be very happy!

Love to see pictures as you progress. This will be done in organic soil Abraham?

J

5. #5 abrahamx, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    All organic. Nothing but water. I really dont do journals but may start a thread . I just got sick of snapping, and resizing and posting pics. I will, at the very least throw up a few pics here and there. If there is more interest I can go all out if need be. I have a continuous grow going with plants at all stages so I dont care at all about the amount of harvest or the time it takes to grow out. Its part of the reason I want to grow it in the first place.
    Edit: Since its a more rare strain and not alot of info online I will start a journal as long as this seedling takes off, which it should. I will post a link in the near future.

6. Fair enuff - even a few pics here and there would be swell - I'm jealous! ;)

J