Dr.Grinspoon 2000w LST/Top

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Nov 14, 2011.

1. No lie, your bud scared my gf. "Why is it so big?!?!" She screamed.
    I can't wait to see dry weight. That things freaking huge!!!

Mmhh God bud. I'm considering adding that to my next purchase, but I think I can only find in reg. :(

I'm so looking forward to harvest pics!! And another well documented smoke report. :)

2. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!.:eek:...Sry couldn't resist. :pThis strain you're growing looks like the frickin Kraken the way that you tied it down. What is that called when you tie it down again? How much is the expected yield?

3. [quote name='"amoebassassin"']

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!.:eek:...Sry couldn't resist. :pThis strain you're growing looks like the frickin Kraken the way that you tied it down. What is that called when you tie it down again? How much is the expected yield?[/quote]

It's G13 Haze, and I low stress trained all the plants but I didn't expect the flowering stretch to be as huge as it was and they grew to 6'5"... 9 inches from my sealed lights which were maxed right out... I'm sure you can figure out what happened... Even with two fans blowing on the canopy some bud did foxtail and burn but oh well the entire grow was a nightmare... I was expecting to get 1.5lbs but that was before all the bullshit so maybe .75lbs-1lbs... We'll see.

4. Also the entire crop was cut early due to major blockage in my 2 inch water return lines from the buckets... It was so bad the buckets were filling up and over flowing... And with all the branches tied down I couldn't lift the net pots out enough to really unplug it... Even my so called clean out hole didn't fix the issue...

5. That's a bummer man. I've been finding hydro to be a pain when the plant is near it's end if you don't have a proper setup - they just get so big haha. Had some airstones clog and the res had gotten stinky real fast! Those buds look wonderful regardless, man. :)

Merry Christmas :smoke:

6. Merry Christmas

7. So the room is all cleaned out and the G13 Haze is all in jars curing... Such a long boring process. Anyways in the next few weeks ill have, or should have my new setup complete and ready to test. My personal life doesnt allow for much time to create things like it used to let me... So its going to take awhile.

Meantime ill be taking cuttings from both Dr.Grinspoon and God Bud and restarting this thread so to speak. At the present time there to large to move and i really dont want to untangle everything so im taking cuttings and restarting.

So i was able to get a smoke in before the cure and its litteraly tasteless... Or i just cant explain what im tasting, smooth on the throat so no angryness. As for the high its not what it could of be, which im pretty unhappy about but i do have to say i got a hell of alot more then i was expecting. Honestly more then my wife and i will need so were going to mix it into a few dinners here and there as well as some baking so we'll see. I was expecting at the start to get 1.5lbs and then i rethought and then it was to .75lbs... I ended up with 2.2lbs of the green stuff. Not my best stuff by far but it does do a decent job in the pain killing department and it doesnt give pasty/munchies. Id rate it at 5.5-6 out of ten ... :(

Ive attached a few pictures and a cookie that my wife made for me to bring to work... ha ha... lol

So tonight ill be taking cuttings... maybe tomorrow we'll see and then over the next few weeks ill be recontructing my system again.

Thanx for stopping by, hope everyone had a great Xmas.

Attached Files:

8. [quote name='"Hempy Hustle"']Merry Xmas to you too :) That was a fun read and seeing the jars all packed in there was damn exciting. I hope i can get that type of weight from my grow. 2.2 is lovely in my book :) Great job brotha :D You have a fantastic New year.[/quote]

Thank you kindly :)

Four plants, veg time was roughly 2.5 months with LST method under 2000w. Should have the cuttings made tonight and I should be starting on my new setup real quick.

9. Nice harvest bro! I'll be waiting for my cut in the mail!

10. So the cuttings are taken. Four Dr. And three God Bud. I have four Dr., one being a mother plant and next years Xmas tree. Both plants were destroyed and disposed of so starting a clean slate.

God Bud Day 1 (cutting) left side of the picture
    Dr.Grinspoon Day 1 (cutting) right side of picture

Nothing exciting to say other then I can't wait to get this going and pulp fiction is badass (watching at ATM)

Thanx for stopping by.

P.S. Sorry Irn the cutting didnt survive the labour, so nothing's coming in the mail.

Attached Files:

11. Clones look great! Hope they root fast!

12. I meant my cut of the final product..... ya know... for helping you out SO much!:p

13. 5 day smoke report:
    Beauty smoke, nothing more to say :)
    Still nearly tasteless but I do taste a bit of something I can't pinpoint. I give it a 7.5-10 now :)

Happy New Year!

14. Sorry man, kind of fell behind a little bit trying to get my shit going...
    Man I hate starting over like that shit...

After getting caught up, two things come to mind.................

[​IMG]

Unhinged....
    [​IMG]

;)

15. How are the clones coming along?

16. Ya! Update or GTFO!! ;)

17. [quote name='"irnhed84"']Ya! Update or GTFO!! ;)[/quote]

LOL I like how we've been kicking you out your own thread for updates :D

18. This is for all of you who rushed me to make an update with the amazing GC crash app, Fuck my life.

Attached Files:

19. #119 Unhinged, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Seriously tho, i tossed my phone in the garbage... lol... And here I am using it again...

20. [quote name='"Unhinged"']Seriously tho, i through my phone lol.[/quote]

Bro... Me too. Lol

The app sucks when it starts crashing. I found that completely killing the process and opening the app again fixes it for a while, but it's so annoying to type a huge page then attach 10 pics and wait for it all to get deleted lol