Dr chronic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by juniorgong, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hey i looked on the site and couldnt find an answer to this so ill start a new thread

Well the site Dr Chronic has the Fem seeds i want and i read up on the site. Many people say they no longer ship to the us and the site says

"we only ship where the possesion of hemp seeds is legal : we strongly advise you check your countries laws and read out disclaimer notice before placing orders all orders are placed at the purchasers own risk"

So i emailed them and got this reply "We ship our goods world wide in discreet packaging All our seeds are
    sold as souverniers please do not germinate these seeds as it is
    illegal to cultivate hemp unless you have a licence from the
    government We advise all customers to check there national laws
    regarding the purchase of hemp seeds and finally all orders are
    placed at the purchasers own risk."

My question for you is any one living in the united states have you received seeds from dr chronic with in the past year?

Thanks guys :wave:

2. I'll let you know in a few days.

3. Dr Chronic works in the USA

4. Ordered on Saturday, got my seeds today, Friday. I'm very impressed with the turnaround time, however I am disappointed I didn't get any freebies along with my Dutch Passion Purple #1.

5. Yeah they been cheap with the free additions lately, used to treat me pretty damn righteous every order of 250.00 or more, now get only what I ordered :( might have to start looking for a better seed distributor that will take care of return customer bases. :rolleyes:

6. btw, thats an automated email...youll probably get a specific response a couple days later telling you yes they ship to the states

7. theattitudeseedbank.com gives freebies out and some decent ones for orders of all sizes and 10% off your order if you put 420 in at checkout for the coupon code.

8. #8 pyrotech, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    ordered 3-13, shipped 3-14, delivered 3-24. No problems.
    :)
    100% germination Nirvana White Widow.