DR CHRONIC site review...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HarryPotthead, Mar 16, 2006.

1. I was very pleased with the doc. I live in hawaii and I ordered Nirvana Papayaa and KC BRAINS Mind Bender. They deleivered from UK to HAWAII in 5 days! I paid with debit.

Great Site, Great service, Great looking seeds! They were all dark and were hard and solid.

If anyone knows anything or grew these strains go ahead and post it!

-Returning Customer

2. I just did ahtread on Dr Chronic. I mailed in my order form with cash, on Monday the 6th. The following thursday, I received an email stating my seeds had shipped. I recieved them here on the east coast, USA the following Monday. Very fast, complete order, very stealthy. I doubt I will order from any other seed company.

I ordered:
    Ice
    Chrystal
    Afgaan
    White Widow
    Bubblelicious
    Blue Mystic

3. doc has always been top notch

4. i did not get my first seeds from them. i got the 2nd and 3rd though

5. just placed an order with him today. I havent ordered with the doc yet but ive heard nothing but good things so i hope ill have my seeds soon.

6. Dr. Chronic is a scam!
    I tried to order Nirvana Haze seeds from them using my debit card. My card got rejected and i couldn't even order those seeds.
    Few days later i noticed some fraudulent charges from my debit card for over 900 bucks. This made me seriously mad. :mad:
    I wouldn't recommend you guys to order seeds from Dr. Chronic.

7. ordered seeds about 5 or 6 times from the doc & got all of my orders quickly with freebies a couple times, but didn't get my last order for $100+ or ANYTHING as a replacement. i'm not blaming it on the doc, but $120 with nothing to show stings a lot. i even paid a few dollars more for nirvana strains than i would had i ordered from gypsy simply because doc's customer service was my favorite.

8. I ordered when they still accepted CC's. Would rather use my greendot than send cash, but otherwise VERY PLEASED!!

9. Fuck Doc, burned me twice.....my last 5 orders were from the attitude, no fraudulent charges ever to my card, always here with in ten days, and except for the last time all my beans were healthy. The last time wasn't attitudes problem it was the breeders,(ghs, and g13) they never germinated. I always order feminized and have yet to get a Hermie, my last order from Doc hermied and i still have several thousand seeds to show for it.

10. about to order but they dont dont take cards and what a money order or cash is it worth the risk???

11. i don't think doc is as safe as he used to be as that's the 3rd pass i've seen on his gear including mine.

definitely read the trusted banks stickey.

12. i know someone who ordered from them back in jan. and still nothing.
    lost my first order from AMS and got scammed.last 5 orders were w/the attitude and no complaints except for some bad beans from barneys red diesel that never germed.but thats not no fault of attitude.i stick w/what works.

13. I have ordered this idiot in the past too, but this time this POS took my money and got a smart ass attitude in an e-mail, and also flat out lied about the money order's status. He cashed the money order 30 days ago!! and I still haven;t received a single e-mail from this POS yet. He took the money plain and simple. He doesn't even have the courtsey of returning a customer's e-mail. Just order from Dope Seeds from now on, and you will be fine. Dr. Chronic is a thief!!!

14. #14 RippedXDrChronic, May 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Edit: After three months, a handful of ignored emails and contacting seed companies in Holland my order from Dr. Chronic finally arrived. It was a less than ideal experience but Dr. Chronic did in fact come through.