Dr. Chronic missing money orders

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by macassa, Apr 5, 2006.

1. People need to stop being so damn paranoid and just use plastic. Seeds are seeds. They're not plants. Show me one person who got busted by a seed order and I will be humbled. And i'll fight any man who talks shit about the Doc BTW. Take a look at my grow and you'll see why.

2. #42 MercyEternity, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    Did you use your personal card or a prepaid gift card? There are many written accounts of people who have had their orders confiscated. Most are not talking smack but they are just telling us what they experienced.

3. #43 Underpantsman, Sep 7, 2008
    Prepare to be humbled
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96735
    http://www.wkyxwngo.com/local-news-details.asp?NewsID=6996

Use a pre-paid if you must use plastic.

If you are the same dankohzee, you do have some beautiful plants, you post on ICMag in the GH section?

4. Wow U.P. man, with 46 plants I am sure they found more than 100,000 USD and probably kept a lot of it. There is something foul about that bust and he may have told the postal employee more than they needed to know. If the police saw the plants from outside the property then I could definitely see a reason to search however word of mouth is hearsay which is grounds for nothing. Seeds have no THC in them and are not marijuana. If he let them search the property then yes but I seriously doubt he did. I hope he did not confess to anything.

5. #45 dankohzee, Sep 7, 2008
    Okay, I'm humbled. What the fuck is going on in the midwest anyway? This is the only area of the country where I hear of seeds being intercepted on a regular basis. I love how the news article says "an alert postal worker." reported the seeds. How the fuck would he/she have known they were in there? Had to have opened it up.

But this guy is a moron. Why the hell would he have all that cash and herb laying around and over a hundred plants in the field and then have seeds sent to his grow op. That's like the first rule: don't ship to the grow house. I have no sympathy.

6. They found another 56 plants later.

7. I highly speculate that the DEA and the police wanted the money. They do not get paid enough to deal with real problems and run away from things that may endanger their lives. They feel as though for the amount they are paid that they must supplement their misery somehow but they fail to consider our misery for having to deal with people who do not protect our best interests. They will however die in the line of duty if you rob a bank because they will lose their jobs if they do not. They will die for money but not for honor.

Maybe he had many patients and clients but they should just each grow their own supply instead of depending on one man. I hope everything works out for him regardless.

8. I Have ordered 4 times from Dr. Chronic And Recieved All Orders Within 7-10 Days
    I Reccomend Them, I Used A Credit Card Though

9. I call bullshit on Doc not being legit. I ordered with a CC and got the seeds quick - all fems as promised.

Not to tell anyone their business...I know you folks are more knowledgeable than I am. That's why I don't post. But it seems the Law of Common Sense would tell a person not to be paranoid unless they are living a life worth being paranoid about. If you're growing to get rich, sooner or later a disloyal customer is going to rat you out or screw you over.

If you're growing to satisfy your own wants (and possibly that of a few friends) then you're not a criminal - you're another tax payer with a job who happens to have a 20 clones and 6 adults.

My advice...volunteer, be a good neighbor, try to help people around you. Live a life that will make imprisoning you painful for your community. Make police want to quit before they'd ever dream of putting the likes of you in prison.

If that man, that guy with 46 plants, wasn't living like a drug dealer, what's he doing with 100K in cash? I think the seeds were an excuse to get asking a lot of other questions. Don't you?

Take Care out There

The Professor

10. i've ordered from doc as well on two seperate occasions...both orders were received very quickly...I always use a pre-paid CC...I've always received what I have ordered..

11. I as well used a Wachovia Visa gift card and got my order fairly swiftly. I even noticed later that the card I used for the said "For use in US only." and it still went through. So yes they accept gift cards.

12. I recently ordered 10 auto AK-47 seeds and my order came through but it was missing 3 seeds!

13. I have been dealing with chronic for some years now and I have never had a prob. Perhaps he did not get your money orders, but rather they were intercepted on the way???..do not know when you made this post, but believe me, the chronic is good people. I have even called him on the phone here from the usa and have spoke with him personally. He is a cool dude.....peace....bm

14. I sent a money order from the USA after emailing dr. chonic a few times with questions. all emails were answered within a day. they no longer accept credit card orders from the US.

AFTER money order was sent, I waited 2 weeks, with no order confirmation that payment was received. I have emailed numerous times with no reply. All I asked is if they received the money order. They have not replied. It has now beeen 21 days since I sent the money order. and No contact from Dr. Chronic.

will not be dealing with them again. I already ordered from another seed bank.

15. Similar problem here. I used a prepaid card to order seeds to a separate, safe, address. Only one of two orders on the card went through, though I wasn't charged for the one that wasn't sent, so I'm not too disappointed. However, the pack that supposedly shipped never arrived. I've contacted the Doc numerous time, and all he has been able to to is tell me to sit tight because some orders may take up to 21-28 days. Package never arrived, though.

Dr. Chronic has lost a customer.

16. I am ALWAYS amazed how people worry about paying for a seed order by debit-/credit card because what they really should worry about is their grow and not so much how they pay for the seeds...

Anyway this might help some of you guys:

17. YAhh I just ordered seeds from dr cronic and I STILL DON't have them its been about 30 days and still NO SEEds> I keep contacting dr. cronic support for tracking on my item. THey never sent me a dispatch email saying my product was on the way so Im worried I got ripped off./

18. i received something like 5 orders in a row with no problems about that many years ago, but quit ordering from doc when the last one for over $120 went missing and i started hearing reports of him shanking US customers.