Dr. Chronic is fantastic!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jkatz, May 30, 2007.

1. Ordered friday, today is tuesday and they're here...i am beyond impressed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

2. well I guess thats who Im going with my next batch of seeds that I order, I went with kind seed co. last time and they took almost a month to get here, and then only on germinated all the others died. I have heard nothing but good things about DR. Chronic.

3. True -Dr Chronic is the Chronic I got my shit super fast....

4. same situation here bros. ordered my lowryder 2's on 6-4 and they arrived on 6-7. all i can say is WOW the doc rules!:smoking::metal::yay:

5. Well, they are out of White Rino right now and I cannot find another supplier that ships to the US.. Anyone know if Greenhouse seeds will ship to US?

Thanks.

Maybe I should just order a pack of the non fems and plant all 5 and hope one comes out female?

6. Never been more than a week to get my seeds from the Doc.
    Dr. chronic is the best seed store online.

7. Dr Cronic emailed me today that he found a 10 pack of White Rhino and will break me out 5. I'll be thrilled if he sends me something a long with my order like the original 10 packaging so I know for sure it's WR fem'd or regular or at least photocopies it and includes it. But I have to say, that was pretty cool of him/them to follow up with me.

8. thanks for the heads Up man.. its good to know that the beans are finding the Dirt

Word to grasscity the best on the net after Hg420 :smoke: of course

peace and thanks

Dr Chronic

9. SUPER FAST AND GREAT AT GETTIG BACK ,THEY DID SUB. CALI. ORANGE FOR BUBBLELICIOUS WISH HE WOULD HAVE THROWN IN ANOTHER WHITE STRAIN OTHER THEN THAT I LOVE THE SERVICE!!!!!!!:hello:hey doc. hows that cali orange????:smoke:

10. I too have had good luck with the Doctor..... got my order in ten days and all the seeds germinated right away.

I tried Nirvana seeds and they kind of suck ...... back to the doctor...

I got the Chronics Revenge and am quite happy with it

11. Do you all remember which mailing agency delivered your package(US Postal, UPS, Fed Ex)?