Dr Chronic is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by evilbuttgroove, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Ordered evening of 12/28/06, shipped 12/29/06, arrived 1/3/07

2. most of my orders have been with doc, but i think the more accurate thing to say is that doc is reasonably priced and totally hassle free.

i'm not as keen on getting freebies from doc only once as i am from getting them at cheaper gypsy's with every order, but on the flip side, my DC freebies were 100% viable while my 1st batch of SADP skunk freebies from gypsy was 0% and now their CC option is down and money ordering is much more stressful to me.

doc has NEVER done ANYTHING to stress me out. it's totally reassuring to place a CC order, get an "you have incoming" email the next day and your beans in just 5-6 days more.

i'd say doc is solid and prompt. if he had seeds hand delivered by a sexy gal in a french maid uniform, then i'd rave. still, a 0% stress record with 3 orders is quite nice and assures that i'll eventually place a 4th order some day.

3. umm i ordered mine last night so when should i expect a confirmation?

4. The DR sent mine the next buisness day. Yes....he is totaly hassle free and has good prices.

The packaging was ingenious....i'd say how it was packed but.......................................no

5. did you guys get e-mail confirmation because I didnt get anything? I dont know whats going on did he not receive my order?! but i forget to check the box marked delivery details? could that be why? will he not charge me do i ahve to re order?

6. very true... he had me fooled until i opened it (they came so fast wasnt expecting it yet)

7. answered my own question. you have to check the box and fill out billing information... my seeds are on the way ill post when they get here thanks guys very excited!!

8. I order 17 days ago, got a confimation but still no seeds. Should I start worrying?

9. I order 17 days ago, got a confimation but still no seeds. Should I start worrying? I got ripped of from another site a few months ago. All I got was an empty envelope.

10. I have heard that it could take up to a month to get a delivery from overseas however the Doc is known for very very fast shipping.

11. Is marijuana/seeds legal in the UK?

12. ordered on 1/2/07 by CC, recieved seeds on 1/6/07. To Vegas that is.

13. I ordered mine 12/27/06 - shipped 12/28/06 - still havent recieved anything yet. I'm starting to get worried. First to buy seeds, kind of dissapointed after hearing everyone else getting theirs so fast.

14. I ordered mine 12/26 shipped 12/28 still nothing too. I hope they come through for both of us.

15. So.........Are seeds legal in the UK??? If not why do they come from there when I order from the Doc?

16. uh... because doc is based in the UK maybe. call it a hunch. i'd say that the pounds as default currency feature would be a dead giveaway.

17. Yeah no shit. But that takes me to the origional question--what are the laws in the UK?

18. Does the package say that the seeds come from the UK?? I don't want roomates annoying me asking to see what is inside a package that came from Europe ya know?