Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Downward Spiral... Sigh.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SineDieDCLXVI, May 20, 2010.

1. Yeah this sounds a little out-of-hand, but you need to take some responsibility for it if you ever want to get your life back. Weed is not physically addictive, but it can be psychologically addictive for people who let it. You can pull yourself out of this, but YOU have to be the one to do it. It's kind of like alcohol in that way...in moderation it's not a problem, but if it's all you do...damn, dude. And weed is so much safer than alcohol, so it's really sort of ridiculous to let it turn into something that runs your life. If you CAN'T quit without help, then you've lost to yourself and you need to go get some damn help. Also, seconding whoever said that this kind of shit is what gives weed a bad rep, and that's just not fair. So if not for yourself, then for the sake of your fellow weed users, fix your shit. You KNOW you've got issues if you're posting this, so do something more constructive about it than posting online. If you're addicted to something, then cravings are just something you have to deal with and move on. KNOW that you can't be physically addicted, pull your ass outta bed, and go do something else. Take a walk, pick up a hobby, take a class, get a job, but for God's sake, LIVE, man.

And if you're like 16, then this seriously reinforces why I'd like to see pot legalized and have an age restriction slapped on it. If you ARE still in high school, then you are way too young to be this wrapped up in ANYthing.

2. I'm sorry dude, but I'm going to have to speak the truth...that's a pretty damn pathetic life your living right now. If your not able to continue living a regular life with weed then you honestly need to take a break and find yourself because you are obviously lost in a facade. I don't want to tell you how to live, but you are going no where with that routine.

3. He already knows his life sucks as it is.... that is why he posted this topic to get help - not to get bashed... tough love is one thing but come on, show some compassion.

4. Maybe your this way cause your a kid who does nothing all day and has little friends? Go outside and do something with your life most of your problems probably stem from doing LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING ALL DAY.

5. Like I said before, I don't do anything because I'm laid off from work.
    And I'm not a kid, obviously (medical card)