Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Down to my last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apartment, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Got about a bowl pack, maybe a bit more, to last me till Thursday. Shit's gonna suck.

2. 1.5 oz of two different dank strains. Some killer shit also :).

3. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

a few grams of purple passion, about 7g of Tahoe OG, 2zips of unknown mid-level dank, a zip or so of lemon kush (ultra fire), and maybe 2 zips of a combo of cheese / purple urkel / afghan kush.[/quote]

I had a half ounce of afghan kush last week, it was insane, the high snuck up on me 5 or 10 minutes after i put down my joint. What i'd to have all that right now! Enjoy :)

4. check my thread for pics :]

5. Almost a half of 3 different strains don't ask me what they are cause i didnt

6. I'm smoking my last bowl, slowly. Then I will be on break until my drug test for my new job. (stupid jobs with their drugs testing...)