Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Down to my last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apartment, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Down to about 1.5-2gs of shake/tiny nugs of my original quart of mids.

Gonna have to conserve it with my home made one hitter to last me a week till I can pick up again.

It's gonna be a lil tough but I think I can manage

What about you blades? How much of your stash is left

2. Nothing. 5-week break for me till my next harvest.

I did make my jar of about 90 roaches last 3 weeks though.

On the upside, I'm thinking clearly for once. :D

3. Just picked up an eighth last night. :D

4. Nothing, and boy does it suck

5. [quote name='"Not Sure"']Nothing. 5-week break for me till my next harvest.

I did make my jar of about 90 roaches last 3 weeks though.

On the upside, I'm thinking clearly for once. :D[/quote]

I think clearly while high. Sober I just feel stupid, I don't notice things.

But anyways, none.
    I've been dry for months, I moved recently.

6. about 20 gs left

7. about .5 of middies I bought from my friend for 3$ he bought a cut for "the gathering of the middies" yesterday and I wanted to take some marijuana home so I bought .5 off him for 3 USD.

8. Nothing! Waiting for some good dank to show up, the reggs around right now just arent worth the cost!

9. Nothing...and (with nothing around here) it looks like a 5-month wait to pick up.

10. No more than half a g after last night. Gettin sum 2mrw though.

11. gettin 2gs of dank in an hour or two

12. I know how it feels to have no bud but on the upside I'm pickin up a quart of good mids for $25 this monday or tuesday :)

13. About 8 grams of purp.
    & 2 grams of cheese.

14. i have about .5 g of fire left, and cant decide if i wanna load a bowl maybe two, or mix it w some kief to make some hash

15. About 10 grams

16. i have 4 different strains totalling about 4 ounces :O

note: how do you have 2g from shake from a 7g bag? mids at that, did it come with all the shake or did you abuse your sack and it crumbled?

ask around to see if anyone needs, middle man a few bags, and pinch (with their approval, of course) a .4 or .5... or just get smoked out for it a few times.

17. [quote name='"HxCurt"']i have 4 different strains totalling about 4 ounces :O [/quote]

Yum.. :D what strains have you?

18. Have about half a g left, Gunna get some more soon

19. a few grams of purple passion, about 7g of Tahoe OG, 2zips of unknown mid-level dank, a zip or so of lemon kush (ultra fire), and maybe 2 zips of a combo of cheese / purple urkel / afghan kush.