Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Down Stem size?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toastie5235, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #1 toastie5235, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Step 1. do yourself a favor and don't buy an acrylic bong

Step 2. get a cheap glass bong and a cheap glass slide

Step 3. thank me later

3. Yea i was gonna say the same thing. Go with a cheap glass bong. It will last you longer man and be worth it. My first bong was a relatively cheap one and I still have it to this day.

4. Ditto!

Although I can start to see signs of wear/breakage.

My first (attached) I bought from a head shop downtown and I found out recently that the head shop actually just bought the bong as a vase from some eastern surplus shop and they just drilled a hole in it.

But the green lantern sure hits hard :bongin:

Attached Files:

5. hahah green lantern is a great name! That's exactly what is was thinking when I saw that pic.

6. I honestly can't remember the exact reason why I named it Green Lantern but the name stuck and I can't say I'm not happy with it.

7. thanks for the advice, do you have any reconmendations for a glass bong with a decent sized bowl for around 50$?