Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

doushe cops, but let us go!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jul 10, 2012.

1. my friend got pulled over this morning in his moms explorer at 2 in the morning with 7 people in his moms car. Hes only 17 and isnt suppose to drive past 9 or have more than 1 person in the car. i had a bag and so did he and 1 other person there was also 2 bowls in the car a 12 pack and a 30 pack in the car with no one over 21. so we were pretty nervous it was him with his girl in front me and 2 other girls in middle and 2 girls in the 3rd row. cop walks up and ask for lisense and registration then asked how much hes had to drink he said nothing then shined the light in and asked everyone else if they had been drinking everyone shook their head no he said so whats that smell wtf... no one drank anything so he sounded pretty stupid. he tested the driver and let us go with a warning cause he was driving people home :hello: do they always say this... its the first time ive been pulled over

2. #2 DriftingApart, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    Driving around at 2 in the morning, with paraphernalia, alcohol, and a minor license; doesn't sound that intelligent when you add that all together, does it?

That could've gone so much worse, and I'm glad it didn't, but what exactly was everything you were with thinking?

EDIT: The cops aren't douches if they're doing their jobs by keeping the roads safe and keeping kids from getting added to the death-by-vehicle statistics.

3. So the cop is a "douche" because your boy was driving 5 hours past when he was supposed to, while having 5 MORE people in the car than he should have had...in a car he doesn't own, whilst transporting drugs AND alcohol. And the cop let you go.

Yeah, he sounds like a douche

4. Holy shit dude, how all of you are not in jail/juvenile hall right now is a wonder. So you even kept our booze and bud?

5. You all should have been taken in.

6. i know i should be in jail...im just saying that comment about him smelling somthing made him sound like a douche.

7. oh and we were leaving an event in wich we brought all that stuff, we wernt just cruising with all that shit, we were trying to get home.

8. #8 QuiGonJinn, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    What do you mean by that? It's kind of his job to arrest you if you have booze on you...

9. ..sounds like a pretty cool cop to me.

ive never understood how the dumbass kids who cant spell get all the chicks?

10. Why do you assume they aren't troll-looking? lol

11. well cause the cop let them go :p

12. he is saying that there was no smell of alcohol and that no one drank it, but the guy wanted to find a reason to get them in trouble

13. the beer was in the spare tire compartmeant thing...their was no way he could smell it cause nobody drank any. and i didnt do anything with any of the girls we were just hanging out and trying to get home.

14. at least someone understands...other than that they were pretty nice about it.

15. Another example of why responsible users are given the poor reputation... Kids like you

sounds like a cool cop to me.

16. noone drank any beer..

noone fucked any of the girls..

but the cops the douche bag.. got it

17. That's a cool cop man. He could have thrown your buddy in the back of his squad car and took him to jail on multiple charges. I would have shook that cops hand and said thank you.

18. its all about decisions man. That sounds like a good time, but you woulda been fucked lol

19. how does this hurt your reputation if noone knows besides who read this and who was their, and we didnt get in trouble

20. OP must be retarded maybe you don't understand all the shit that should of happened, the driver should be in jail and should have lost his license for years along with a whole bunch of other court charges and probably probation.