Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doug Bensons Bubble Pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I recently watched Getting Doug With High (I know some people don't like him, i want opinions outta this) and I thought his bubble pipe was the coolest thing
    There's no way its a one of a kind, does anyone know where to get one? I looked it up but didn't find any.
    If someone can do me a favor and post a pic of it, Idk how to on mobile
    Its like a clear spoon pipe, but it's like 7" long, and has these 2 huge circular chambers that fill up when you hit it

2. I'm not here to help just to say that I don't understand why so many people hate ok doug I think his show is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Damn I was just watching the show a week or two ago and he mentioned where he got it. I'm pretty sure it was a pretty new episode. So start from the latest episode and go backwards? Lol