Douche bag

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Dec 13, 2012.

1. How do you all the sudden know someone is a douche bag?

2. Well if it walks like a douche bag, talks like a douche.. ok you get it.

3. They correct you

4. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']Well if it walks like a douche bag, talks like a douche.. ok you get it.[/quote]

And cleans vagina!!!!!

5. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']Well if it walks like a douche bag, talks like a douche.. ok you get it.[/quote]

More details :d like an example?

6. The reason I'm making this threat is that I consider my self a doiche bag I have the sense no one wants to tell me.

I try to get along with people. But I just sound like a total doiche -.-

7. Do people fuck around with douchbags??? How??

8. well, for example, douche bags talk so much nonsense :laughing:

9. They're actually being tagged in the wild now, you just gotta look for this symbol.

[​IMG]

10. Hmmm is there a type of mix physiological diffrence of douchbags of today??? Not joking anwser u douche bags!

11. #11 ChillFave, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Here's the official pokemon card for douchebags:

[​IMG]

Weak against grass :smoking:

12. I hate the people who FEEL entitled to play the douche role..

I knew a guy who wasn't really a douchebag but then all of a sudden felt like he needed to play the role as the douche in the group.

For example, taking peoples lighters and then bragging about how many he has later on.
    Using bro phrases in a humorous way but slowly but surely initiates it into their everyday vocab like no one noticed that is what you were intending.

I could be telling a story to a friend(say theres 7 of us in a room) and I'm already midway through the story when all of a sudden he wants to know what the fuck happened and I'm deep in the story already.. Like dude.

13. Not all muscular guys are douches though, it's just a matter of personality and attitude. Some dude was trying to act like a douche towards me (skinny kid, loud talker) until he heard some other dude was going to whoop his ass so he went to me to save him from the fight; after that he started being chill.

I was once a douche but then I realized that I was totally immature and childish.

14. Can alot of people notice that they are douche bags ,but they don't realize it?

15. If you point out that they are a douche then they'll counter your words with a passive aggressive statement.

16. What if u caught ur gf being obliterated by predator in the anus?