double stemless milk video ! with hd pictures

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by djwh69, Oct 3, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0C9LjJHp0w]HD doudble stemless bong rips & pictures - YouTube[/ame]

zob stemline and migrant triple disc with some hd pictures check out my pick ups thread or youtube channel for more videos enjoy and let me know what you think I'm open to suggestions for future videos !

2. how the fuck do people take such big rips lol. i can barely fill my bong up before i have to clear it, and even then i may cough >.<
    tubes are soo sexy btw!

3. Awesome tubes and fat rips! +rep

4. thank you ! and no worries everyone coughs once in a while

5. @poke thank you ! i appreciate the feedback !

6. awesome video for sure! after seeing this though id prob choose the zob over the triple disc. the zob diffuses really nice using all holes while i noticed on the other one doesn't utilize them all and mainly sticks to the same ones, both pipes r nice none the less

7. yeah the zob diffuses very well for sure. just from smoking the pros of the zob are that is diffuses well and has little to no drag at all. the pros of the migrant are that it seems to be a cooler hit because the smoke bubbles in multiple chambers which gives it more time to cool with the same amount of water, but it does have noticeably more drag. its all about what type of hit your looking for but they are both great pieces

8. Awesome man, really digging both. I just picked up a Zob Stemline myself, love the stacking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQAFP6J-70&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9I41_-Xv7s[/ame]

9. I just got a gear stemless bong. Man stemless bongs are a good idea and work great!

10. What kind did you get ?

11. lots of factors come into play. if you're a cigarette smoker, you can kiss your lung capacity goodbye unless you're also extremely athletic and workout all the time.

in my case, I'm overweight AND a cigarette smoker, so my lung capacity is pretty fucked. I'd only be able to kill half a bowlpack in either one of those bongs in one hit, and even then I'd probably cough for a good minute or two.

12. i think it has a lot to do with lung capacity but more about how you hit the bong i am a cigarette smoker and i can take a huge toke and be fine or take a small puff and cough i could be wrong but i realized that i only cough if i can not fit all the smoke in my lungs if you take a hit make sure to inhale any smoke out of your throat and into your lungs and it solves the coughing issue if there is extra smoke in your throat it will irritate it causing you to cough just think of it as clearing a bong you don't want any stale smoke in the tube same concept :)

13. It's obviously the newports...

14. Those better be Newport 100's.. ;) nice fat rips and beautiful glass you have there.

15. thank you for the feedback i have many other smoking videos of all my glass pieces on my pick ups thread and on my youtube channel ! I'm open to suggestions for future videos too

16. sik bongs dam i wish i could afford one they rip clean. whats that thing uou have your bud in?

17. not sure what "thing" your talking about in the pictures Haha but my bud is in a space case grinder and the colorful tube the bud is coming out of is just a chillum i picked up at my lhs just had it there for the picture

18. o ok ya it was the chillum

19. Hell yeah Curren$y is the shit!