Double Purple Doja

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Lucian, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Greetings. This is my fourth grow and I expect some interesting colors with this. I had a little trouble starting. 4/5 seeds germed, the first two in 24 hours. I waited another day for the other two to pop and then planted them. The two early poppers seemed to run out of juice and never really opened up after sprouting and wilted and died. *Removes hat and bows head* I think this strain is alittle weak sprouting as I had to remove seed casing on one and the stems are thinnish. I germed two more seeds with this in mind and planted them shallow imediately when the seeds split. They sprouted in 30 hours or so and I had to remove the seed casing on the weaker of the two.

Anyway, I won't subject you to tons of boring baby pics hehe

The first two pics are from the breeder and what I should expect at harvest
    The next two are about two weeks old. They have outgrown all problems and look good.
    Last pic is of the two new sproutlings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lookin nice man..+rep

3. Awesome....im going to keep an eye on this thread to see how it turns out. good luck man. peace

4. Yeah subcool seeds rock

5. Good luck man! looking good.. just wondering tho.. maybe u should let them germinate a little bit longer? idk just an idea you said they were weak sprouting out of the shell casings.. just let them do nature and let them try to break thru on their own.. maybe its a bad thing but something to always try..

6. Hi All and thanks for the well wishes. It is going to be hard being patient untill these get into flowering. I didn't explain the sprouting thing in enough detail. The two early poppers germed an extra day for the other two to pop, I then planted all four about 1/2" deep. The two late poppers sprouted first with the early poppers comming up a day later. They just seemed to run out of energy from the extra day of germing but if you get them into the dirt fast enough, they are fine. Course, I am not saying my observation is irrefutable fact but just an observation so far.

7. What kinda wattage u got in there... hope u got more than that 1 cfl

8. hehe yeah, the first two plants are under a 400w MH. The fluro is just for sprouting till they get their legs under them and then they will be under the MH too.

9. I look foward to seeing how grow.. ;) .

10. great setup wish I had a MH for vegging! Can't wait to see more, I'll stick around for this, maybe I might learn something! Good Luck!

11. Lookin' good, as always. Not very often you see purple around the city. :ey:

12. where did you get the seeds from in the end??

13. Hey Tetra, I won them back in Nov on Cbay.

14. lucky basterd..lol..nice one..

edit..can you link me please...are they the same purple strain you put a link up to last time??

15. you can buy them at drchronic.com

16. Yeah, They are the same purple from the Domina Journal. The last lot on CBay auction went on 12/30 but Sub was hinting more would be listed soon. I'll post a link when hempqc,CBay,and CW come back online. Check your pm

17. well then im pretty sure they're out everywhere now, unless theres still some auctions going.