Double keck for ashcatchers..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pngwyn, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #1 Pngwyn, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I had the problem of my A/C falling off fairly easy AND my downstem would often dislodge as well, but only had room for 1 keck clip, so I could only choose the greater evil to slay.

I found out that you can actually use the stainless steel k-clips and double over it with a plastic kind (both I bought from akvua labs), and now my tube feels really secure.. thought I would share. :wave:

[​IMG]

2. Nice! Wish i woulda known that a year ago lol, don't really use stemmed pieces anymore but deff good to know.

3. [quote name='"Pngwyn"']I had the problem of my A/C falling off fairly easy AND my downstem would often dislodge as well, but only had room for 1 keck clip, so I could only choose the greater evil to slay.

I found out that you can actually use the stainless steel k-clips and double over it with a plastic kind (both I bought from akvua labs), and now my tube feels really secure.. thought I would share. :wave:

[/quote]

Are you serious? I buy a keck clip for this very reason today for the first time in my smoking career. I have this very same problem. You're like God's messenger sir.