Double ice pinch bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smilyagent, Feb 22, 2011.

1. #1 smilyagent, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    Check out this double ice pinch bowl i made, its pretty cool to use and actually works really well. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ummm, well that is quite interesting lol. I just think it might be a little easier to pack a second bowl rather than getting two bowls worth of airy hits, unless you cover one while your smoking the other, but that is still more hassle than packing another one lol.

But cool nonetheless, enjoy it:smoke:

3. That is a pretty interesting bowl. Made something like that when I was a wee little lad :D

Only annoyance I had was lighting both bowls. Personally I don't like setting my tube on something to hit so only having one had and two bowls got annoying at times but epic awesome hits.

4. that dope nice ice pinches i thought you meant an ice pinch underneath, a ice pinch stacked on top of it lol:smoke:

5. Dude thats awesome!! I've always wanted to find an attachment to let me smoke two bowls at once!

6. Toro makes them too.

7. Yea i saw a toro bowl and made this one, does toro actually sell them? I thought it was a prototype or somthing

8. Think so I seen a dude with one on youtube.

9. I really like that.You should send me one in 18mm and ill test it out for you and give you some feedback.

10. Me too, just a 14mm :smoke:

11. ya i was always curious about those do you light both at once one then the other, or just do whatever you feel like, i had seen a few on boro (toro ones)

12. Yeah me too lol, :D

13. Maybe it solves the issue of ice pinches/dd's pulling too hard and putting the flame out by distrubuting suction amongst a greater area. Now you just have to man up to taking DOUBLESNAPS!

14. same here lol:smoke:

15. Is there any added draw? Just a thought, maybe put them in a V configuration for straighter path of air.

16. Get that thick hempwick or some other tool like a hakko and you wont need to worry about that.

17. that would make more since^^^ market it and call it 'the v8' lol:smoke:.have four ice pinches in each bowl thats were the 8 comes from:D.

18. I've heard hempwick goes out even easier.

Personally, I don't inhale burning beeswax.

Beeswax is guaranteed to make carbon monoxide, my torch lighter burns clean (that's what the blue flame means, also a torch lighter leaves no soot deposit; both bee line and normal lighters will leave soot if left burning beneath something: that's incomplete compustion). You can hold the torch far away enough that you are only using the jet of heat and not the flame itself and get a semi-vaporization effect.

19. ^I thought i was the only one that used a torch like that,but now i got a herb iron.
    but pretty badass slide,id just hit one after another.

20. :eek: Lol... :hello: