Double G-bong

Discussion in 'General' started by Doggmann420, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Double Gravity-bong
    Okay my friends came up with the designe for this and I highly suggest making one if you wanna get phucked up just dont drink and hit it I saw like 6 people puke after it who drank at a party I went to. Including my Best friend who can hold almost anything in and My brother both professional Drinker/smokers anyway
    Take two 2 Liter Coke bottles And cut the Bottom of both of them off the lower you cut the more smoke it'll hold witch is better in my opinion.
    Put them togeather just so its air tight so it doesnt fuck up the burning process and tape the shit togeather
    Your gunna need to make a pretty big mouth peice to hold the weed but the amount of weed thats used really depends on how slow you pull it up the thicker yellow smoke is better (We used a bong slide it worked great)
    Fill a big bucket full of water (We used a clean trash can)
    But the Gbong in befor you pack it or your gunna have weed fly everywhere when you push it down inthe water after its in the water pack it put the slide back on (Slide MUST be able to come off so you can take the hit) After its packed light it up and pull it up very slow so you get the most smoke if you did it right it should be a thick yellowish smoke when you get it full take the slide peace off dont inhail put your mouth somewhat over it and push it down all the smoke should go into your lungs you will feel this high RIGHT after you take in the hit.
    Have fun with this its one of the best way to get wicked fucked up for a long ass time even with shitty weed

Oh and post if you have a cool ass way to make one cause I'll deff try it (Already done a waterfall bong) And you can do a waterfall bong with two 2liter bottles too its just not as easy to take the whole hit

2. make some pictures to describe this, i dont get it...

3. lol I spent all this time making a picture and its to big to attach and I cant make it anysmaller or it looks all fucked up and my gallery is full and I dont know how to remove pictures lol

4. www.imageshack.us

5. I think that was his whole point aha. Looks like it would def put you on ur ass.

6. lol looks badass, you couldnt inhale that all at once thou, thats what i like about G-Bonga.

7. ^
    gbongs force the smoke into your lungs when you press down... i don't think you'd have a problem getting it all in...

8. you wouldnt be able to take it all in if you lungs couldnt fit it in... there not magic.

9. nope. my friend has a 3 gallon cranberry juice bottle...will get you high as shit off one hit. I know another kid that has a GB made from one of those clear water cooler things..you see em on construction sights and maybe office building. havent hit it before, but another friend blacked out from it!!!

10. ^
    yeah, i use a cranberry bottle also...

11. Idk about that man

12. wait so its just two bottles connected? how did you connect em, tape?

13. For the record I HAVE and I am not lying seen people do it. No joke

14. no one here is in disbelief, they were just wondering how someone could take in that much smoke.. i've done it with a huge ass bottle and trust me its possible.

anyways man.. my question: is it just two 2 liters taped together or what

15. Yup pretty much but you have to cut the second one right cause if youdont the seal will fuck up and it wont fill right or the smoke wont pass through to the second bottle