DOTA 2 for free

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by M6809, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I have 4 free copies of DOTA 2 on my steam and no use, anyone want them? Send me a tweet, @CubiaKilestone (alias)

2. Whaaaaaaaaat? PM?

3. I got the beta invite from another blade but the full game would be cool. If that's what this is, unless you just have beta invites? Not sure why you would have 4 copies of the same game:smoking:

4. Toss me one of those maaan

5. I commented first, you best hit me up son!:laughing: Please?:cry:

6. ill take one

7. free games whatt

8. GET OUTTTAAA HEEAAAAAA!:laughing:

9. Sorry guys, I was asleep. I'll try and sort it out now but I gotta go.

10. It's 4 full copies of DOTA 2.

11. 4 full BETA copies.

Dota 2 isnt released yet.

12. Off topic kind of but how long do the beta invites last? I got it gifted to me on steam so is it never going to run out?

13. My beta copy has gone from my inventory, so redeeming it may give you a bunch of DOTA 2s

14. I just checked, there is DOTA 2 early access, which is kinna like pre order but you also have a playable beta, as I understand it. I have 4 copies of it, slight proof:

15. There we go, more images in a second.

Attached Files:

16. I am temporarily out of copies, I'll post if I have more, subscribe :)

17. If you pre purchase you get early access and beta access.

The beta im playing will be the same you play.

Valve will make their money off buying items in the store

18. #19 Bubbles42O, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    [quote name='"tokinbud420"']

Off topic kind of but how long do the beta invites last? I got it gifted to me on steam so is it never going to run out?[/quote]

It last until the full game comes out, but the beta pretty much is the full game it's just missing a couple heroes and bug fixes.

If anyone wants to play though add my steam, momhead69 (I'm Steve French now but type in momhead69 because you won't find me if you searched Steve French)

19. I got several copies to give away. PM for steam tag.

Dota 2 is giving away copies to active players to increase the player base, and yea the beta is pretty much the full game at this point. The game is never going to cost money.