Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOT substitution with Quick Fix?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeartfeltAttempt, May 12, 2016.

1. I guess I should start by saying I'm new here, I usually just look around but I need some help for anyone with experience in passing a DOT test. I need to sub, even though I've quit smoking, and plan to sub with Quick Fix Plus 6.1. I am so scared about it! I've practiced and I can get the temperature correctly and I plan on calling tomorrow just to verify the batch; but my question is can Quick Fix 6.1 pass a DOT test? Has anyone passed a DOT test with 6.1? Has anyone done it recently? And, lastly and probably the stupidest question, if you fail with substituted urine do you go to prison? It's not a joke, I realize this might be irrational but I am TERRIFIED.
    I've read more forums in the last week than seems possible and some says they've passed but those posts are from 2009. I've also read that for some reason a few bottles of 6.1 had a large amount of nitrates that caused some people to fail. Has anyone heard of this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey buddy. I recently got two batches. Gave one to a nephew who took a dot test with 6.1 and he passed with flying colors. I plan to use my batch soon.

Can you give me any tips?

3. 6-3-16 used QuickFix 6.1 with urea (Purchased a week ago in Roseville, CA at The Outer Limits smoke shop) substituted the urine at US Healthworks in Rocklin, CA for a 5 panel pre-employment DOT test. It was sent to CRL in Lenexa, KS. I will post the result ASAP :)

4. GeenGazer I am waiting very IMAPIENTLY to know your results.

5. results? i got some qf at outer limits sac still waiting for my results

6. Wellll???? Any results or updates?

7. I've done three dot tests (two random, one pre employment) and have passed all. Took test at a locall testing facility, and it was sent to lab somewhere in northern Illinois (9 hours from me). It was your standard split dose dot test.

The place was labcorp, and there was another company associated with the process that I can't recall..anyhow the other company simply is the one who handles the paperwork and notifies my company etc.

Be careful that you get your sample to the proper temperature, and you're good. I had about 45 minutes to warm it up for my randoms, so you may have to use the defroster on your vehicle. I carry the bottle in my person everywhere since there's times I'll be separated from my lunch box and what have you.

They'll tell you to empty your pockets, but since you should crotch the bottle you'll be good. One of the qf 6.1 I used was dam near two years old and I was super worried, but it was good. Keep the quick fix out of the sun, and you'll be good.

I realize this is a year old thread, but it's good to get some reassurances for these people, considering no one follows up on these threads.

Pm me for any more questions

• Like Like x 1
  8. hey man congrats. quick question did you have a DOT physical too i have one coming up with the drug test. whats the procedure for the physical and test how do i get quik fix in there if i have too????? thanks

9. You pass?

10. hey hoping you could give an update? :)