Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

doses in an edible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Jan 10, 2012.

1. so ive taken a couple edibles. some have worked some havent. im getting a bit more experienced with the ones i should buy but im still curious on what they mean by doses.

so i no 1 dose = about .4-.5 grams. but ive eaten a $4 lollipop that was a 3 dose and i didnt really feel anything. a week later i bought a $6.50 brownie that was a 2 dose. now that hit me pretty hard.

so my question is does dose even matter?? or is the type of edible your eating? price > dosage????

2. Are you buying from a dispensary or a regular dealer?

3. Dam I wish I could get high off a brownie or any edible for that matter. My tolerance is so dam high I have not found one edible in the last 4 years in SoCal to give me anything more than a small buzz. Im jealous. I've eaten some dam strong edibles too made by friends. Anyone know what to do in my situation ? Im not a fat ass so I can't put down a whole bathch of brownies to get stoned.

I know I have been getting good edibles cause I gave a cookie to my uncle & it took him out the game for the rest of the day. He was sick as a dog due to being too high & he wasn't right until the next day. I seen the pills but with my tolerance it wasn't worth the gamble.

4. dispensary

5. and i think u may just need a t break haha

6. I've never bought from a dispensary but you sound like you already know what "1 dose" equals according to the place you buy from.

When it comes to the lollipop versus the brownie, did you maybe eat the lollipop a lot slower than the brownie? :confused:

Beyond that I would maybe ask the people at the dispensary about it. They would know their own products much better than we would. :confused_2: