Dorm room bull shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dAnks0nly, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Setting:im a sophmore, i know everyone on my floor
    two kids on my left and right sell bud.
    the first month of school the floor constantly reeked like blunt and herb, then our ra who doesn't give a shit told us some other ra's were freaking out, so we all stopped smoking blunts in the building(which i thought was fucking retarded to begin with)

a few days ago b4 class my boy(doesn't live here) comes over for a quick bowl(music appreciation ha) so w/e, we blaze, i bounce. i get a text 30minutes later "dude, i get you wanna smoke and shit, but you know i got some buds and so does our other boy, Dont smoke in the room anymore."
    i was like uh....yeah.. no. now this kid is a semi-close friend so when i got back we were pretty chill with it, talked about it and i was like i respect your situation dude but im not the one who leaves fucking mad buds all over his room and acts like an idiot about dealing. so obviously the situation quickly heats up to the final comment "dude if i get kicked outta school cause ur blazing im gonna murder you." not really concerned about getting killed, i just find it really fucking annoying this kid has the audacity to tell me where i can fucking smoke.

what'd you guys think about that shit?

2. dont smoke in your fucking room. take it from me, ITS NOT WORTH GETTING KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE OVER WEED.

ive been there, done that. i wish i could go back because its such a stupid thing to get fucked over for.

if the idiots around you want to get caught, sweet. fuck them, but dont put yourself at risk.

3. AGREED! I got kicked out of Indiana University because of weed. Was gonna be a surgeon. Now, I can't get in anywhere decent, only community colleges and shit like that.

You know what I'm doing now? I was a machine operator. Lame. Then I got laid off. So now, I'm completely job-less.

I'm sure you have smoking buddies who live off campus. Toke over there.

4. i got kicked out of the university of tampa. im applied at a SUNY school for next semester. i was living the life in florida, now im going to be in upstate new york with all the snow and shit. i was in such a nice place, now i have to live with my parents for 8 weeks while im home, how much does that suck?

trust me man, its NOT worth getting in trouble at school for. just go outside.

5. Dont smoke in your dorm..if you GOTTA at least use a piece or a bong, blunts and joints stank the place up.

6. at the VERY least make a sploof or sumthin

7. i personally only use pieces in a dorm room. stonerchick, my buddy got busted out on some path at indy a couple years ago, luckily he didn't get in too much trouble. and ronjohn the sunys aren't too bad, half my friends are at one or the other and they get some dank bud for mad cheap so at least you'll be pretty secure in that area. but yeah, i smoke in my room as little as possible but sometimes you just need to blaze, usually it doesn't even stink up the hallway, i just hadn't positioned one of the fans we usually use...

8. you handled the situation the same as i would. threatening your life ... i dont know about all of that though..

9. sounds like he doesnt want people following the scent trail to your dorm and busting you for smoking and himself for selling... i think by not smoking in the dorm you both win...

got busted smoking in my dorm a week ago. it isnt worth it... trust me. you have way too much to lose. luckily i dont think ill lose my scholarship or get kicked out... may have to get drug tested for a while... but still.. think about it man.

smoke outside. i doubt they care if you are stoned out of your mind, but when you start to smoke in the dorm it puts other people into jeopardy too. Your RA if he gets caught ignoring your smoking, your roommate, yourself...

10. #10 Fuzion_, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    nvm i misread the thread

11. seconded.

he's jsut being smart- you REALLLLLLY don't want campus police busting down your door one day & getting thrown out of school.
    take it from someone who experienced that

just go for a walk and blaze :smoke:

12. And smoke that blunt somewhere off campus. Campus police will still fuck you over at ever chance they get. Believe me.:mad:

13. sorry, just to restate, he's not my roomate lives next door. i get what all of you are saying, i have had my room busted for selling b4(fucking narcs) i got away with it tho cause all i had in my room at the time was a broken piece, but i did stop selling. and it's getting cold outside, there's no way im going outside when its 20 degrees to hit a bowl..i suppose i could invest in some cheap vape

14. Yeah TBH when there's so many good places to smoke up, why would you smoke in the dorm rooms?

Its just too easy to get caught.

Just get off campus and walk like 100 yards, find a nice little spot and toke up.

15. Its as easy as not smoking in your dorm rooms. find someone who has a car and hotbox that shit. or blow the smoke out your windows and use a tube with dryer sheets to blow the smoke through to help mask the smell. If your gonna do it, be more stealthy about it. Or use a vaporizer that shit will save you lots of money in comparison to smoking blunts.

16. Yea i agree. If you have no other choice than to smoke indoors, get a vape. Its the only way to smoke. If you get a decent one, it'll be well worth the money, believe me.

17. Come join us in Geneseo! It may not be green anymore outside but it is everywhere else lol.

18. they sounds like douchebags telling you what you can and cant do.

I could get what your saying if you lived in a apartment building, and your neighbors did the same thing.

but....

Its college dude, its not worth getting kicked out of for weed.
    Its just a plant.

19. get a vape. or go outside, its so much better blazing outside