Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest dope you eva smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. High wise Northern Lights and Blue Dream are great.
    This one time I got mango kush though... And as mangoes are my favorite fruit the smell and taste attracted me wayyyyy too much!

2. Some Blue Cheese, that shit paralysed me for about an hour I swear.

3. I don't really know, I like green crack, and purple kush. (weed isn't really the best around here)
    Now if this was titled "whats the highest you have ever been," i would have a great story to tell.

4. Please do share :smoke:

5. Maui fucking Wowwie. *Serious Face*

6. So, it was my friends bachelor party. We had a 1/4 of a gallon bag of four way. Half of it we baked in a cake. We agree that we would start the night out with a piece of cake. While the cake was cooking, I proceed to seal off all entrances to the living room( where the party would take place). I put 2 layers of bed sheets followed buy a layer of cardboard, the only way in/out was a small door that i cut in the the cardboard which could be removed and put back in place.(you would open the door, and go under the sheets). Once the cake was done we moved into the living room, where we had two 24 packs of ice tea, dr pepper and mountain dew.We started to play the playlist we had made earlier. We each cut a piece of the cake and took a bite, because we made an angel food cake with 2 oz of weed in it, it tasted like a weed, so we decided to start blazin up.
    Around 12 am we had already smoked an oz, so we were pretty high. So the living room had these 3 huge windows that were connect, so we lifted the blinds turned the lazyboys on there back and sat, looked outside, smoked and started to eat the cake. We every we took the second bite( after we were high) it tasted AMAZING. We ate the whole thing and continued to smoke and jam out until day break. So long story short, we hotboxed 2 ozs, and ate a 2oz cake.

7. I gotta try that, sounds like what heaven wishes it could be like haha

8. Hands down its gotta be between sour diesel and lemon skunk. I also smoked more of the lemon. Took 6 bong rips and wuz fkin gone haha! Good sativa dominant

9. I think everyone should do it, ITS AMAZING:smoking:

10. Some white rhino. Shit was white as fuck.

11. what are you, saul?

12. I thought hurricane season was over. Lmfao

13. northern lights, and granddaddy perp in second

14. Me?:smoking:

15. i haven't tried a lot but OG kush is prob my fav so far, tastes amazing and super strong

16. Maui Wowie!!!! Hands down best uplifting high I ever had... It's truly rare I only smoked it once :/

17. Well too bad for me, i live where there are no dispensaries, so i couldn't name em of i tried.. buut i will say i have tried sour diesel.. only once but i remember that straight fuel taste when exhaling, and it was really good. Other than that its all been unknown shit, and id be a liar if i told you otherwise :)

18. #39 bungtothehol, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Could be pink dragon.

19. dunno the strain name....

it was just called "christmas bud" the buds were so beautiful, i got one big 10g nug, stuff actually made me have closed eye visuals..