Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dopest dope you eva smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. White widow hands down :smoke:

2. gotta be smokin the blue dream then playing madden

3. Don't know the strain for sure but I think it was Pink Indica (saw that name on a list once). The only reason I think it was that because the bud was seriously pink. Had a good tolerance back then but had a single hit and was practically stuck to my friends car seat afterwards. Didn't want to move or do anything, just wanted to chill and listen to music lol.

4. #4 S0UR, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Were the stems pink in some spots? Bud was green with bright pink all over it?

5. Whatever the weed I first got high on was :p

6. Blue dream hands down dopest dope I've ever smoked it's like gods vagina, I just wanna live in it. Smell it smell it!!

7. I liked G13, chemdog, ak47, and trainwreck a lot. I'm not sure if i can choose just one.

8. G13 for sure, smoothest smoke I've ever had. Even with joints. It's some great stuff.

9. the title reminds me of the basketball diaries

10. Blue Dream or Sour Deisel

11. Never even saw the stems. The buds and hairs were pink. There wasn't much green at all, but then I only had a hit. Wish I could've seen a large nugget of it :smoking:

12. #12 S0UR, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The bud I had tasted like strawberry candy..

13. Some of that Silver Super Strawberry Cough eh :p? I want

14. cat piss and trainwreck

15. one time this dude got me this strain called schwagtastic and damn WAS IT DANK!!!

16. smoked some babba kush x og kush one time and it made me retarded...I normally read alot when I'm stoned...but on this shit...helll no. couldn't even get through a sentence.

17. some Trainwreck or some Blue Dreams.
    Second time I ever smoked was Blue Dreams. Two hits and I was all smiles. :D

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkrRwrNgAbU]dopest dope i ever smoked - YouTube[/ame]

19. Maui Wowie allllll the way. :bongin:

20. Smokin homegrown blue dream/ lemon og treats me alllllright