Dope

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by portarock, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Any1 one here mess with dope? i do here and thair never mainlined the shit just snorted and smoked opium. Can anyone give me any info about it i dont know to much about it.

2. ya heres some info DONT DO IT

Seriously heroin ruined my fucking life. Everything used to be great, I had a girlfriend, lots of friends, a TON of money, a TON of bud.

Slowly I turned into a gun toting dope dealer, who got a gun pointed to his head, robbed big time, lost all my friends, failed my classes at school, lost my girlfriend, got my gps stolen at gunpoint, lost all my money, everything.

My life would be sooo good right now but I started fucking with that shit, the withdrawals arn't really that bad, its what it does to you before that is. I lost everything, and now I'm super depressed as I slowly try to build back my life, I end up sitting home all day every day because I have nothing else left.

And you know whats fucked, I had my gun on me when I got robbed (by my dealer) at gun point, and I could've been shot, or gone to jail if I pulled it out. Instead I took my hand away from my pants, put it on the steering wheel, and let it all slip away. That was the end of it for me, no more, went through withdrawal, realized I lost it all, but I'm alive thankfully, I had some punk with his stupid lil revolver stuck to my head when my police issue glock 9 would own him, but what could I have done.

Bottom line, it ruined my life. Will I sniff a line if someone offers it, yes, because I know the dangers of doing it too much. But I was stupid, I thought addiction was fake, and I thought pushing dope was like pushing weed WRONG, I ended up carrying a gun in the darkest parts of the city and well sorry for babbling on but it ruine my life

3. sorry to hear that man

4. Dope is pretty bangin. Dope can fuck up your life just like crack or coke or meth just like any hard drug so we'll leave that out for now -

Its real good. East coast dope especially. You only need a tiny ass line, and it fucks you up a fair amount. Regular 10 bags have a ridiculously small amount of powder in them but fuck you up just as good as an oxy 80 or close to it. For the price...you cant beat it.

First time you underestimate its addictivness and ur fucked. Only shit I ever have trouble stoppin is opiates...never got addicted to any other hard drug. Just be safe..

5. For a second, i thought you were the cop who was asking for "pre-rolled marijuana ciggarettes"
    lol
    sorry.

6. *raises hand*

i'm a heroin addict, so i fuck with dope, shoot it, and its good, except i dont get high anymore, i get my rush, n then the high is gone in 20 minutes, it really sucks ass, i need to quit so i can actually get high again, the withdrawl isnt stoppin me from quittin, i'm just so hooked to the rush

7. you are way to proud of the fact that you are a heroin addict

8. nah i'm not proud of it, i'm just too honest and open, its how i've always been, i've always told people about my drug use and addiction, i think the more i refer to myself to others as a heroin addict the more it sinks in and makes me want to change

i dont think theres anyone whose proud to be any kind of addict, its a disease.

the guy asked if anyone had experience with dope, n i said i had n that i'm addicted, maybe that will persuade him from steppin his game up to the needle, cuz the high isnt all that addictive, its the rush that traps you

and people on here have been calling me a heroin addict far longer than i've actually been one, so now if i just say i'm a heroin addict they cant try calling me a heroin addict to insult me, since so many people on this forum enjoy making ignorant comments about me since they dont feel comfortable about themselves, they use me to be like "oh well i blow all my money on weed and smoke everyday n if i cant find weed it really stresses me out, but AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE THAT GUY! HE DOES HEROIN! WHAT A FUCKING WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT! I BETTER TELL HIM HOW MUCH OF A WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT HE IS TO REMIND MYSELF THAT I'M NOT THAT BAD SINCE I ONLY BLOW MY MONEY ON WEED AND NOT HEROIN!!! BECAUSE HEROIN IS ADDICTIVE! WEED IS GOOD FOR ME THATS WHY I SMOKE IT EVERYDAY ALL DAY!

end of rant/explanation

9. but you seem to make it a point in every single post mentioning heroin to display your use. as a former addict i know that that isnt the way to kick addiction. it seems to me that you think its OK to be addicted. and its not. you need to stop bro. im not trying to be a dick, i just care. ive been there and done that.

10. well there arent exactly that many threads about heroin, but if someone posts a thread about coke or x or somethin n asks if anyone has experience, people who have alot of experience usually say "i've done ______ tons of times", i just sum it up as "i'm an addict" n that states the extent of my experience in a very short strait to the point way

edit: n i dont really see anything wrong with me being addicted, i mean sure its not a good way to live, but i use heroin just like alot of people use weed, i dont steal and rob for it, i buy it straitup with legit money n i honestly dont see anything morally wrong about that. the way i go about doing heroin is just as wrong as you guys smoking weed in the sense of morals

11. watch the movie trainspotting

12. Negligent is right. There is nothing wrong with saying that he is an addict, most of the people on this forum probably have some kind of addiction for marijuana. Maybe not a full blown addiction but something that makes them do it more.

I know tons of people who spend all their money on weed and they think its ok because its just weed. Just because the drug isnt hurting you doesnt mean that you dont have a problem.

13. = a fucking SICK film, a defo to watch.

14. How Much of a Difference Is The High When You Mainline it Compared To Snorting It?

15. When you shoot it you get a rush, which is essentially a completly different feeling entirely to itself. Addiction and risk of OD are also higher with shooting, however, the amount needed to produce an effect is much less

16. thats a difference you dont want to find out bro. i mean like i used to shoot it once a paycheck n then i'd stop n i'd do it again but never get addicted, but then somewhere down the line it became the only high i wanted

you shoot it, and then it takes like 5-10 seconds, and you feel it start to manifest in your head and then you get this tingling that runs down your back and down into your hands and then its just like wam, cant really describe it other than best feeling in the world, better than an orgasm

i dont even get high anymore from doin dope i only stay high for about 20 minutes n then i dont really feel nothin but i'll nod off, but that rush keeps me fiending regardless

17. How long have you been using heroin?

18. Sorry to hear, I'm going through a rough time trying to get off the shit...

BUT, you didn't answer his question.

www.erowid.org has more information than you'd want to know about Heroin. Erowidulate that shit.

19. since the first time i tried it a lil over 3 years, as far as being addicted, about 3 months now, n somehow theres only been 3 days i've gone without it, alot of 3's in that sentence haha

20. negative ive never stuck a needle in my arm in my life or fucked with heroine or maybe ive never seen heroine...idk...ive smoked opium tho....pretty tight but a one time thing its like a thing u only do when u want to get super high...i pretty much only stick with cannabis