Dope-seeds.com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HydroFarmer, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Has anybody used this seed company? Discount cannabis seeds - marijuana (weed) seeds If so were you happy? I have only used Nirvana but wanted to try some new strains like Madala Satori, Kalichakra, and Dope Seeds G13 X Haze. All of which look crazy especially Satori's 23%THC claim. Does anybody have these in their garden?

2. That site is legit and a good one to use. I believe his name is jim and i have ordered from him so dont worry.

3. i`ve ordered from them 2 times got them in 7 days:hello:..

4. Anyone try the "Short Stuff" from this place?
    Says they're a cheaper alternative to more popular lowlife and lowryder?
    dope automatic seeds

5. Mandala is some quality stuff!

6. Yeah his name is Jim and he seems like a good guy. I've been emailing back and forth with him this weekend about a order I'm getting ready to place in the near future. He's even been so kind as to facilitate a special form of stealth shipping using a item I'll be sending him.:smoking:

7. He is very good with the communication department as well. He responds to questions and inquiries which is more than i can say for most companies in this business.

I would recommend him and that short stuff has caught my eyes for awhile as well. Some people have done it and been very happy with it. Crazy x makes an auto called auto gummy ak or something like that where you are guaranteed to get an OZ if grown in a 7 liter pot with half decent growing skills so you might want to check that out as well.

8. I might try these guys soon. The short stuff sounds good to me.
    I'm waiting to see if my second seed order from somewhere else shows up first..

9. So what's the consensous on these guys? I plan on placing a order for around $300 and that's gonna hurt if it falls through. I see someone posted a thread saying they never received their order. Which seedbank has the best track record for their deliveries actually making it here to the states. Marijuana-seeds.nl, dope-seeds or dr.chronic:smoke:

10. Actually I see that dr. chronic dosen't ship to the u.s. since the site says they don't ship to countries where cannabis seeds are illegal.

11. I would break up the order, don't have all your beans in one basket.

For me, Nirvana has delivered every time without fail and every bean has germinated. I like having to look for them in the package, it's a bean hunt. They're seeds are a couple of bucks cheaper than dope seeds but don't have access to the other seedbanks.