dope in newark

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Im hearin all the best stuff is comin out of NJ these days. Can anyone from there confirm this? Im also hearing there are open air markets....

Main point is what is the most ghetto part of newark

yes i know buying drugs off the street is dangerous

2. Only if you lack self confidence and the power to back yourself up :cool:

3. fixed.

4. I had to pull out the neg card.

Get outta here, kid.

5. so creative! i wish i could be as cool as you! PLEASE TEACH ME BRAH!!

sorry GDP fo the hijack, but the ignorance never stops flowin does it?:rolleyes:

6. I live in Jersey. Don't do dope but I'm not suprised that you are telling me the best shit is coming from their. Newark is a crazy place and you'll probably find some good shit if you are looking.

7. That wasn't even funny.

8. you've obviously never been to newark :rolleyes:

six ******s each pull a gun and i dont give a fuck if you're jack bauer you would suck their dicks if they demanded it

9. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thats for damn sure. My pops grew up in Newark when it wasn't so much a shithole. He refuses to take me to his old house where he grew up because he says 2 white guys will get murdered in that neighborhood. GDP good luck on scoring tho. Also if you know someone who lives their it would be a hellva lot easier to score.

10. I once got lost in Newark coming home from Linden. Tryin to get on the turnpike has never been so scary.. :hide: But yeah some of my dudes in Linden say Newark, Jersey City, and Union City got the primo dope. Sketchy gettin it though, they travel into the real "slums".

11. Newark has good stuff? Hmm, just when I was thinking of trying it. I'll...er...look into this.

12. heh im not really offended by this. I mean I do shoot dope, well mainly OC but ya..... and When you do shit like that you will do anything to get your fix

13. #13 Mindgnome, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    being in a place like that is just bad for a white guy like me. Seriously, you will probably run past a homicidal guy on pcp or some crazy shit like that. A shitload of junkies live there no doubt.

EDIT: I have been in situations where there are shady people I am dealing with, and the anxiety almost doesnt seem worth it. Maybe for heroin it is though haha.

14. It definately is man, ive been in some amazingly sketchy situations just to catch that nod. The only reason(for me) that i put myself in those situations is just to feel normal again.

Opiate addiction sucks.

15. I live in NYC, Im pretty sure my connect gets from NJ, hes gets his rolls from china men in basements of NYC, purp glocks.

16. so so true my man.

just to feel normal

+rep

17. This man speaks the truth... opiate addiction (especially heroin) very easily has a way of making you find yourself in the ghetto at 4AM on a dangerous-ass block looking to cop some dope just to feel alive again.

Sigh...

18. yea newark has some really good heroin, powder white like a donut. if the police dont getcha for being white in the wrong place, the brothas will. be safe

19. I think you will be safe if you have street smarts. I been thru a lotta bad areas and never had any trouble, very few times shit has happened but when you need your fix all that goes right out the door. GL

20. I decided to avoid. I think I might be able to get some stuff tonight or tomorrow. and I 100% have something set up for friday