DOOM 3 BFG Edition

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SuperDankWeed, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Just picked up my copy of Doom 3 BFG Edition and it's pretty cool so far. Never really played Doom 3 until now. I would imagine it's better in co-op. If you have this game, what do you think about it so far?

Feel free to add me if you have this game.

Gamertag: Super Dank Buds

2. Havent got this yet but i was a huge doom fan so ima get this soon

3. I'd buy it but I'm a total bitch when it comes to horror games.

4. I've been contemplating buying it, but I'm not too sure as I already own Doom 3 and the expansions on PC, so I don't know if it'll be worth it or not.

Is it worth it OP?

How does it play with the flashlight mod now implemented and how are the updated graphics?

I'm tempted to get, I'm just not too sure if its worth it or not for $26.

5. I remember being super hyped for Doom 3 when itcame out. I had no idea they remade it though. May check it out

6. To be honest, I've never played any Doom games until now. According to the box there is only 8 new missions entitled "The Lost Mission". Haven't gotten to those but the graphic update is alright. Nothing to get excited over. The gameplay is awesome however and it gets fuckin dark in this game, when it only comes down to a flashlight.

7. This game really shines on the Pc. The xbox version doesnt do the update justice.

Doom 3 on the Pc was scary as fuck and looked great then. Its even more scary, eerie, violent and down right beautiful thenbefore.

If youre contemplating buying this on Xbox 360 and have already played Doom 3, dont do it.

If youre a Pc player, buy it no matter what.

8. my roommate got this shit like... 5 days ago

I was a huge fan of Doom and Doom II but i never got a chance to play Doom 3 the entire way through

So in the last 5 days ive beaten Doom and Doom II, and im on the 2nd act of Doom III

fucking so epic