Doobie to the dome

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenville, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Faced a J after smoking all night, some pretty good kind bud.4 or 5 days off smoking did me right. Bout to get some headies tomorrow though.

2. sounds like fun. count wait til i can smoke again :)

3. ok your on the WORLD wide web, would it kill you to use terminology we all can comprehend, no offense, but when i read your statement
    it felt like 14 year old wrote it,

are you trying to impress some one with that kind of language or something?

like i said no offense, i guess i am not intelligent enough to understand it all..

4. #4 Jazzyj, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're on a forum made for stoners. People use slang. Is it really that difficult for you to figure out what he meant?

5. like I said, i dont got teh intalleegenz derrrp

6. Headies = dank, usually Sativa, for a head high.

7. if you dont mind, can you translate the whole thing then lol?
    i swear its like i need to learn a new language

8. #8 Jazzyj, Jul 15, 2011
    "faced a j"= smoking a joint by yourself.

OP hadn't smoked in 4-5 days, smoked a j to himself and got really high, and is buying more weed tomorrow.

9. #9 Dylanzs, Jul 15, 2011
    You new what he meant even If u didn't understand exactly stop trying to act all superior coz in general you are just a douche bag trying to act intelligent

10. #10 124112, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    "Doobie" means large joint. Most people stopped saying this decades ago, however.

"Faced" or "to the dome" means he smoked an entire joint in one sitting.

"Kind bud" is great bud.

And of course "headies" is good bud that gives you mostly a head high, or a high that gives you lots of insight, abstract thoughts, closed-eye visuals, and enhances senses.

11. faced a j after smoking all night? lol

12. Wow get off your high horse.

I also saw a racoon get hit by a car earlier, horrific... :rolleyes:

13. Pot snob man, No one likes your negatives vibes here on the city. I'm not some 14 year old. I'm a college student at a University you probably couldn't get into. I don't normally like to boast and talk shit on here, but you took it to that level. Every region has different common terms use for weed no need to feel superior because I typed something while freshly baked last night.

14. #15 th3_chr0nic, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    It's "dome" as in head. Joint to the face/head/dome...

Or for the dude up there: "I enjoyed a marihuana cigarette to myself."

Or you can "get some dome" or "cop dome" from a female. Use your imagination.

15. Dude what the fuck are you talking about? I read OP's post fine and understood everything.

Funny thing is you fucked up your grammar several times in your, "rant", so I don't know what your complaining about.

16. I meant to say dome, not tome. It was a typo. Fixed

17. Ah I thought that was a possibility but "t" and "d" weren't too close. Sorry man!

18. don't we all...:(

lol xD