Dont you miss the 90's? and the early 2000's.

Discussion in 'General' started by g00dkUsh2, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I miss those times. baggy jeans. jerseys. fitted's. dmx. jay z when he was younger. the whole roc-a-fella. when dipset was hot. the old 106 and park. aj and free. big tigga in the basement. what do you miss from back then?

2. Life seemed so much easier back then. But then again I was still in elementary/jr. high.

3. 90's? yeah sure! Early '00s tho? not really.... i'd skip that shit if possible

4. I always say i was born in the wrong time ^^
    I wish i could have lived through the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
    Because the 21st century sucks :(

5. There are some aspects I definitely miss, but I was also a child in the 90s and early 2000s, and I prefer being an adult, so I'd say it's a fair trade off. It's not like there's anything I could do about it even if I wanted to though.

6. 80's where the shit! I was a teenager through the early 90's though.

Gas was 89 cents a gallon. A big mac combo cost 2.99. With a handful of change I could eat and drive all night long.

Now, I stand at the gas pump and debate how I'm going to afford gas AND food at the same time :)

7. Early 2000's sucked, the downfall of our country as far as i'm concerned. Shit the only Y2K i was worried about was Bush and we all know how that worked out... but i do miss the 90's. Best times of my life for sure.

8. Cheap(er) gas, I definitely miss that. I could fill up my truck for $25. When I was in Chicago about two years ago, I hit $100 on a fill up once. Definitely made me reevaluate how much I need a truck.

9. The cartoons.

10. I miss the music, the youth, the innocence, the clothes, the life. Ahhhh, to be young and not have responsibilities :cry: those were the days...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcX-5Tmqt8]YouTube - Someday - Sugar Ray[/ame]

11. Yes we all miss it but we cant live in the past man

12. Fucking not having a care in the world.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWw5i3x4Xlo]YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - "Mo' Murda"[/ame]

you have no idea

14. #15 1Trismegistus1, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    I dont even want to read this thread, shit makes me bummed out how different my life could have gone if I hadn't made a few wrong choices.

Anyway to the quote, the lyrics of this song sum most of the youth of the 21st century pretty well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqsz7YI_LCg"]YouTube - Bad Religion - 21st Century (Digital Boy)[/ame]

15. Yeah, i wish i was born about 6 or 7 years before so that i could fully experience the 90's.

The Music: RHCP, Nirvana, Sublime, Weezer, Ween, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Outkast, Flaming Lips, Jane's Addiction, Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, 311
    The lack of technology: cell phones, computers, internet
    The TV and Movies: Pokemon, Arthur, and about a billion more

16. Yes. Rap music has been horrible the last few years, and rock hasn't been that good either. Seems like there was sooo much good music out from like 2001-2006.

I also had better times in my life bad then; things have been fucked up for me the last two years.

17. Honestly if I could id go back to 1994 and live in the 90's up until 1999 then go back in time till 1994. <--That's when the 90's was best for me.

18. Yeah, I agree with wishing I was a little bit older just so I could have experienced the 90s as they happened and appreciated it more, I guess. I was like 4 when Cobain died and don't remember too much music from that era just because I was so young, it would've been perfect to have been in middle school or around that age during grundge and mid-90's music especially.